Twitter: Michael Irvin: Bring back Dez Bryant now!

ItzKelz

Reaction score

I couldn't agree more, we need him more now than ever.
He is well rested, healthy, motivated and in the middle of his prime.

So only 3 other teams in the entire NFL wanted Dez and we should bring him back? Is it possible that most of the NFL agrees with us letting him go? Only 50% of his targets caught and league high in drops. Is it possible that everyone believes that what once made Dez special is no longer there? Dez just tweeted as I wrote this response. Maybe stronger thumbs will help him with the drops.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
It was clear after Dez's comments about his team mates that the organization made the right move by getting rid of him....he was clearly a cancer, the organization got tired of his antics on and off the field, he was a limited player(a glorified possession receiver) that lacked speed and he wasn't getting any faster with age, along with his poor route running, league leader in drops and this notion that he's now motivated nonsense...... Jerry handed him a 70 million dollar contract, but that didn't motivate him, enough is enough about Dez, he won't be back regardless what Michael Irvin thinks!!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
So only 3 other teams in the entire NFL wanted Dez and we should bring him back? Is it possible that most of the NFL agrees with us letting him go? Only 50% of his targets caught and league high in drops. Is it possible that everyone believes that what once made Dez special is no longer there? Dez just tweeted as I wrote this response. Maybe stronger thumbs will help him with the drops.

...I don't entirely understand why you think 3 teams in the NFL wanting Dez is somehow a knock against him. He's pushing 30 an will want some decent money. The fact that 3 teams wanted him and one of them wanting to give him a long term contract is actually a positive at his age. Especially for someone who hasn't had a 1,000 yard season since 2014. The league still likes Dez, Dez is banking on a contender losing a key offensive player so he can step in.

I don't blame him. He's running out of time to get a ring and has enough money to sit by and wait for a good team to call.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
...I don't entirely understand why you think 3 teams in the NFL wanting Dez is somehow a knock against him. He's pushing 30 an will want some decent money. The fact that 3 teams wanted him and one of them wanting to give him a long term contract is actually a positive at his age. Especially for someone who hasn't had a 1,000 yard season since 2014. The league still likes Dez, Dez is banking on a contender losing a key offensive player so he can step in.

I don't blame him. He's running out of time to get a ring and has enough money to sit by and wait for a good team to call.
Over 95% of the teams in the NFL not wanting is definitely not a bad thing. What was I thinking? Dez just tweeted again....now he wants to play with the Eagles opposite Alshon. I wish I was making this stuff up. Stop it Dez!!! #Thirsty

Mr_437

Reaction score
Mike just wants to see #88 on the field hehe.
Dez should just sit out the whole season, and get wined n dined during FA. Heck, playing in DAL has lowered his market value, why do that again.

doomsday808

Reaction score
Dez should stay away from this hot mess. This will give Garrett and Jones a scapegoat at the end of the season. Dez can't save bad coaching and culture.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Over 95% of the teams in the NFL not wanting is definitely not a bad thing. What was I thinking? Dez just tweeted again....now he wants to play with the Eagles opposite Alshon. I wish I was making this stuff up. Stop it Dez!!! #Thirsty

Why must you assume what teams want?