Michael Irvin having a throat biopsy done

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
His vocals are probably shredded from all the yapping he does. I haven’t heard anyone’s voice change as much as his has the past 25+ years. Heard an interview with him after our last Super Bowl win and he sounded like he inhaled helium. Now he sounds like Fred Sanford.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
There is a link and I know a biopsy doesn't mean cancer hence why I included a question mark in the thread title.
My wife deals with biopsies every day.
It just means that a doctor saw something that warrants taking a nice little fleshy chunk to be taken out of you for examination for cancer.
And, while it's not a for sure thing, biopsies are generally not good news.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
His vocals are probably shredded from all the yapping he does. I haven’t heard anyone’s voice change as much as his has the past 25+ years. Heard an interview with him after our last Super Bowl win and he sounded like he inhaled helium. Now he sounds like Fred Sanford.
:muttley:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
His voice has definitely gotten gruffer, but I think you may be exaggerating just a touch. o_O