Michael Irvin on Bill O'Brien

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Im sure the children cry themselves to sleep at night saying "thank you for the money Dad". LOL

And at Christmas does he make the rounds or just send a gift?

How do you know he does anything? Having kids with multiple mothers indicates a man that lacks a sense of responsibility.
Wow lol. Assuming he doesn’t take care of his kids........

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sooo....how many kids does D. Hopkins have, and with how many women? I'm thinking it's no where close to what Antonio Cromartie has!! Guess I can google it.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Im sure the children cry themselves to sleep at night saying "thank you for the money Dad". LOL

And at Christmas does he make the rounds or just send a gift?

How do you know he does anything? Having kids with multiple mothers indicates a man that lacks a sense of responsibility.

Stay classy Roy :rolleyes:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
So he has multiple wives then? Wait, are you implying that giving money replaces a father?
No, I'm not. But a person can be around his children and not be married. It depends upon the woman, the man and their relationship with each other despite being married. Marriage is the optimum. But many people have raised productive children in single-parent family structures. Apparently, Hopkins was taking care of his kids because that seems to be the claim O' Brien was making, i.e., he had his babies' mammas around too much. Sounds like quality time to me. ;)

Last edited:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I guess, if you think quality time is inviting them to practice. Nothing replaces living with your kids, putting them to bed every night, taking them to school, waking up with them, taking them on vacation, ect….ect… Simply cannot do that with too many kids. And you definitely cant do it properly with too many kids with multiple mothers in different households.

And do those mothers now have boyfriends? Is another man brining up your kid? What kind of job is he doing? Was the mother a one night stand that you didn't care about? Did you pick her out because you thought she would be a good mother or because she had a nice @$$ and you were drunk?
We don't know that. That's why I asked how do you know he left them to fend for himself?
Look, I understand all you're saying, which is why I didn't have sex until I got married. I always wanted to be there for my children. But, I want to be careful that I don't presume upon another person. Hopkins makes more money than I do. Part of having children is also financing them. So, maybe, he's doing a good job doing that. Maybe he sees his children as often as he can. Truthfully, how many NFL players even married are available to tuck their children in bed, take them to school, etc. Not many because of the nature of their profession.
I'm just not going to make that assumption, even though I agree with your overall point.

ESisback

Reaction score
No, I'm not. But a person can be around his children and not be married. In depends upon the woman, the man and their relationship with each other despite being married. Marriage is the optimum. But many people have raised productive children in single-parent family structures. Apparently, Hopkins was taking care of his kids because that seems to be the claim O' Brien was making, i.e., he had his babies' mammas around too much. Sounds like quality time to me. ;)

IMHO, what a man does with his personal life is his business. He shouldn’t be condemned or penalized in any way for having multiple kids to different mothers. Hope he’s doing right by those kids—it would certainly be a challenge to give them all adequate attention. That said, from everything I’ve heard or read about O’Brien, I can’t envision an overreaction. If multiple women were showing up frequently making noise about events not related to football, I can understand a HC having an opinion about it. With apologies to the hypersensitive, entitled athletes out there...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Now you you want to play big stupid??? Is he not married to one of the women? Who out here calling married people baby mommas fam?
He and that actress chic was never married. Funny the double standard lol. Does anyone even know how many kids Hopkins has lol?