Michael Irvin Reveals Who He Wants Cowboys To Draft

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Earlier this morning on First Take, former Dallas Cowboys star Michael Irvin made an appearance to talk about the draft. During the segment, he was asked what the team should do with the No. 24 pick.

He went through a few scenarios, including the team drafting an offensive lineman. However, he’s hoping a certain wide receiver from Alabama falls to No. 24.

“But if the heavens open up and some beautiful stars fall and something like a whoo Jameson Williams falls to 24, I don’t care about the bad leg right now,” he said. “Because that’s what I call an [impact player]. If you have that kind of speed put on this kind of team…that man is instant offense for this team.”

Michael Irvin Reveals Who He Wants Cowboys To Draft (msn.com)

CoachD

Reaction score
Enough with the drafting of injured players, and I don't give a damn how good they are either drafting players that are hurt is a wasted draft pick i.e. Jaylon Smith so stop with the red shirt projects get guys that can play right now and I don't care if they're late-round picks or even F.A. get guys that are healthy.

nobody

Reaction score
Dak needs a run game to be able to open on the passing game....so that means O-line would be far more impact than a WR. Yeah, we need another WR...but we need to fix that O-line more.

Carson

Reaction score
He's going to be upset when Jameson is rocking Kelly green tonight

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Earlier this morning on First Take, former Dallas Cowboys star Michael Irvin made an appearance to talk about the draft. During the segment, he was asked what the team should do with the No. 24 pick.

He went through a few scenarios, including the team drafting an offensive lineman. However, he’s hoping a certain wide receiver from Alabama falls to No. 24.

“But if the heavens open up and some beautiful stars fall and something like a whoo Jameson Williams falls to 24, I don’t care about the bad leg right now,” he said. “Because that’s what I call an [impact player]. If you have that kind of speed put on this kind of team…that man is instant offense for this team.”

Michael Irvin Reveals Who He Wants Cowboys To Draft (msn.com)
WR's would be nice, but we need Big Nasty's up front worse....

Motorola

Reaction score
Somebody check Mikes trunk ........ he may be smokin that crack again.
Thinking the same thing ----
Cowboys' projected no. 2 WR suffered a torn ACL the on first Sunday of January this year...yet Irvin wants the team to use the no. 1 pick on a WR that suffered a torn ACL eight days later.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
I say draft defense again:
Last season, we had what everyone called a stacked offense, couldn't be stopped. That turned out to be bs, our QB scares no one, and two of our best receivers left:
Work on fielding a defense that other teams fear getting down by 3 points.