Michael Irvin Show

QT

Reaction score
Before I start to listen, let me predict:

Mike will try to defend Adam.
Mike will interupt the topic with other non related topics.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be shocked by that. I'm sure there will be at least one other former player (Like Deion) who will defend him as well.

bootyhunta

Reaction score
QuanTran;2321123 said:
Before I start to listen, let me predict:

Mike will try to defend Adam.
Mike will interupt the topic with other non related topics.

Not the case at all...

Mike has actually been hard on Pacman and Kevin has been defending him a bit.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Hmm...listening to this now...According to the police officer, the fight was at 1030 pm and not 130 am as Watkins reported.

bootyhunta

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2321502 said:
Tank Johnson called Calvin Watkins a backstabber.

Just heard that...

Interesting that it is now two weeks in a row that Watkins has written an article and the details in said article turn out to be false or very sketchy at best.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
bootyhunta;2321509 said:
Just heard that...

Interesting that it is now two weeks in a row that Watkins has written an article and the details in said article turn out to be false or very sketchy at best.

Theebs was dead on about watkins. He's a local reporter with aspirations of becoming national. His articles are filled with inaccuracies and he tends to sensationalize many things.

Boysboy

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2321514 said:
Theebs was dead on about watkins. He's a local reporter with aspirations of becoming national. His articles are filled with inaccuracies and he tends to sensationalize many things.

I saw Watkins on Babe L's Sun night show...he ADMITTED he sensationalized that "Owens had a serious conversation with Romo" story. His response was, "I stick by my sources, but wide receivers confronting their quarterbacks in the locker room is no big deal as it happens all the time".:bang2:

Boysboy

Reaction score
bootyhunta;2321509 said:
Just heard that...

Hopefully-this will be the fire that lights up under everyone's *** come Sun against Arizona.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Light fixture was broken not a mirror. Light fixture??? Could it have been broken before?

Boysboy

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2321528 said:
Light fixture was broken not a mirror. Light fixture??? Could it have been broken before?

Next thing we know, they'll say a couple of paper towels were knocked down to the floor instead.

Really? Could a couple of paper towels have been knocked down fight or no fight?:rolleyes:

bootyhunta

Reaction score
Watkins is doing some serious backtracking on Irvin's show.

Big Juicy aka Nate Newton just told Kevin and Mike that if he ever has to court again then he is taking them, cause they get to the truth! LOL!

JPM

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2321528 said:
Or toliet paper, it might have been toliet paper on the floor. You could slip and fall on loose toliet paper.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
JPM;2321563 said:
Or toliet paper, it might have been toliet paper on the floor. You could slip and fall on loose toliet paper.

Someone was "making it rain."

JPM

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2321528 said:

Boysboy;2321531 said:
Next thing we know, they'll say a couple of paper towels were knocked down to the floor instead.

Really? Could a couple of paper towels have been knocked down fight or no fight?:rolleyes:
Accodring to the police reprot it was a light switch.
http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131491