mickey spagnola

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
will the return of newman, romo, kosier, and felix kickstart this team

could help, see if felix can run more with ease, kosier seems to be ok and romo i have to see throw more in practice

kosier question; glue to offensive line, he only played one game, green bay, now i think it will help, but proctor only average and is being overpowered in running game,

is this bye team mvp; yeah, it is;

yeah if bye was later, then might have gotten away from them, so where theyare and in thick of things,

giants, then carolina, then like 7 teams between 6-4 and 5-4, so cowboys only one game behind, so if cowboys win washington game they are back in, and we are only half way there;

just do one game at a time, one play at a time and then look up, dont look at big picture, just do one game at a time

witten issue, yessss, this bye week will help witten god bless him, i think he was trying to be a leader, and he just took a short needle not what he needed a long needle because of the lung if long needle used

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yeah some players just have to step away and get away from the game, take a short break, but dont go to cabo you know

evidence of brad johnson not being the guy 2 years ago, and everyone now is pointing to lefwtwich,

the kicker to me with all of this brad johnson thing, remember the cowboys had a chance to get kurt warner

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
well i thought the cowboys had a chance to get kurt warner, but someone a sports director said they didnt, so i guess i was wrong
b
but i sure thought i remember reading where kurt warners wife wanted kurt to play for the cowboys, and the cowboys didnt want warner,

maybe someone can clarify it for me

BHendri5

Reaction score
you know, for all the supposedly good that Parcells did here. I just cannot see it. because he left some shaky picks, Carpenter, Spears, FA Anthony Henry, oh all the backup O-Lineman that we have that cannot step in and do a the job without a drop in play. Proctor, McQuistan, Free, and Marten.

Let's see we played a very soft 3-4 defense, he handcuffed the offense, oh and those pesky penalties he never did nip those in the bud, in fact they became more frequent his last 2 years.

Now he did get us some good players. But his regime was not successful in no form or fashion.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
If we get our injured players back we will make a push. All these media TV crews shoveling dirt on our graves are underestimating us. This so called team 'termoil' is all because of the injuries IMO. If we had our normal squad we would be 6-2 right now I believe.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
This is Our Year;2400622 said:
If we get our injured players back we will make a push. All these media TV crews shoveling dirt on our graves are underestimating us. This so called team 'termoil' is all because of the injuries IMO. If we had our normal squad we would be 6-2 right now I believe.

Might be -but we were going downhill before the injuries ---hopefully the bye will gets us on a roll