Twitter: Mickey Spags off Talkin Cowboys

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Notice how it's always somebody that does not like somebody some don't like Brian broaddus..some don't like Mickey Spagnola
Ditto with Nate newton, etc etc.

Dunno if podcast producer Derek ingleton likes to periodically shake up the lineup for ratings and compatibility reasons,etc.
But me frankly I though talking cowboys show has been dipping in ratings and interest point since broaddus was removed from cowboys podcast shows altogether.

Apparently they've tried to sub him with guest like everson walls (ugh) and jessie holly
who normally does the hanging with the boys podcast show for awhile.but that didn't sit too well either.

Maybe some dont like the way a spagnola or broaddus goes about expressing their thoughts and views but I thought they had the charisma and ignition to bring intrigue and interest point to the show
I dont get that with the other guests and sub ins.

I definitely miss Broaddus on those shows.

Mickey's 'absence' however? That's an improvement. Addition by subtraction.

I am thankful and appreciative that he has been exiled to his own soon-to-be-short-lived podcast and I no longer have to put up with listening to him ruin the others.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Because I am not a spoiled *** brat I am able to appreciate the different perspectives different people bring to all the shows. That's why I can roll with the cerebral draftnik like Dane Brugler all the way to the Aw Shucks bumpkin act that Nate gives us and even the Bad Luck Schleprock (yes I'm dating myself here) act we get from Helman. They all brought something a little different. I enjoyed Broadus, I enjoy Mickey, I even love the lovely Latina Ambar G. If you don't like somebody just don't tune into their show.. It's not that complicated. Or if you like everyone else on the show ignore the one you don't. Any married man should have mastered the art of tuning out background chirping after about year one of marriage. Derek does a good job of keeping the shows fresh and shaking them up from time to time. But I do know I'm gonna miss Lindsay Draper and Taylor Stern. Them girls is HAWT!!! Nothing against Dani but she aint quite in that league of hotness. I am always shocked when hot chicks who know a little about sports and seem to love them as much as a dude stay single for more than 15 minutes. What's wrong wit yall that yall aint snatched them girls up by now.

Okay that was a tangent.. Later..