Not much

-They were playing as a team

-Guys were pulling for one another

-Liked the way they responded to each other

-Will have to be reckoned with down the stretch

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
shouldnt they all be too busy bashing the eagles today?

I am actually going to watch that crap this afternoon and tonight just to see if they get on reid and the eagles the way they should.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theebs;2425244 said:
shouldnt they all be too busy bashing the eagles today?

I am actually going to watch that crap this afternoon and tonight just to see if they get on reid and the eagles the way they should.
Yeah they have. I didn't listen to it closely. But yeah, they were shocked that McNabb and Eagles didn't know about the OT rules.

More cowboys talk on First Take

Kordell Stewart and Jamal Anderson are slobbering all over the Cowboys.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2425263 said:
Yeah they have. I didn't listen to it closely. But yeah, they were shocked that McNabb and Eagles didn't know about the OT rules.

Thanks WG.

I actually find it strange they didnt know that rule, but that has nothing to do with the poor play from the golden boy. He was dreadful yesterday.

Mcabb and reid might be toast in philly if they end up with 7 wins this year. I dont think they will but you never know.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Didn't Chris Carter write us off a couple of weeks ago and say that there was no way we would make the playoffs?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I flipped on ESPN for the first time in months last night (outside of MNF). The first thing that I heard was, "And our lovefest for the Cowboys has returned. And that's a good thing."

Idiots.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
THUMPER;2425348 said:
Didn't Chris Carter write us off a couple of weeks ago and say that there was no way we would make the playoffs?
Yes.

Wait until we beat SF and Sea and stand at 8-4.

khiladi

Reaction score
THUMPER;2425348 said:

Prior to this game, he said this game would define their season. I don't think he was counting them out yesterday.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
khiladi;2425354 said:
Prior to this game, he said this game would define their season. I don't think he was counting them out yesterday.
Yeah Carter really didn't count us out but Meshawn and TJ were and have been. I don't wanna hear anything out of them if the Cowboys make the playoffs and make noise in the playoffs. NOTHING.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
bootsy;2425405 said:
Yeah Carter really didn't count us out but Meshawn and TJ were and have been. I don't wanna hear anything out of them if the Cowboys make the playoffs and make noise in the playoffs. NOTHING.

I don't watch any of the pre-game, post-game, BSPN, talking heads, blah-blah-blah so it is easy for me to be confused as to who said what these days. All these morons kind of ooze together into one huge mediotic morass.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
theogt;2425351 said:
I flipped on ESPN for the first time in months last night (outside of MNF). The first thing that I heard was, "And our lovefest for the Cowboys has returned. And that's a good thing."

Idiots.

I watched edge nfl matchup sunday morning at 6 am by sheer coincidence.

Its jaworski, sal-pal and hodge.

They were basically laughing at Dallas. And Sal-Pal kept saying everyone loves Dallas, we are all obsessed with Dallas right? Jaworski was laughing and laughing.

Then hodge broke down our defense and showed how brilliant zorn is and how he totally confused our defense and then ran us over late.

Then jaworski, after another sal-pal dallas comment laughed and said greg blache totally confused Romo and that romo didnt know what to do and that was why we lost.

and they all liked the skins last night.

Sal-Pal and jaworski are tools.

I told myself i would watch espn today and tonight, for the first time since week 2, but now I dont know if I will or not. The shows will just be backhanded comments and jessica simpson jokes. Not very informative and thus a waste of time.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2425263 said:

I thought that was funny as heck!!! That's okay though... McNabb doesn't have any urgency at the end of a game anyway.

:ralph: :puke: :eagles: