Mike Bascik Spills Some Tea on Dak Situation

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Sits out and not get paid?

No .. sign the tag then suffer a (wink wink) hamstring pull early in camp. Start the season on PUP then reaggravate it when you come off.. by which point the Cowboys will be eliminated from the playoffs.. say week 9.. and there will be no need to bring Dak back.. Yeah that's the ticket..

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Speculating authoritatively seems to be the new participation sport when it comes to Dak. The number of people making up scenarios then running with them as "fact" is at an all time high here. It's not that hard for me to just chill and see what happens.. I can't for the life of me understand why others can't do that instead of spouting BS on this site daily. What could that possibly be accomplishing.. Seriously.. somebody please explain it to me. What's the payoff to this situation playing out one way or the other? Whether they sign Dak or not those of us who are actually Cowboys fans are going to watch the Cowboys.. though if they don't we will have to adjust our expectations for the QB position, and thus the team, downward a few notches. I think most of us come here seeking actual information and reasonably intelligent dialog about the information presented. But apparently there are those who just come to spew bulls--- all day and all night looking to get a rise out of people. It's really a weird deal. If that's something that gives meaning to your life I feel really sorry for you..
It's better than playing chess with yourself.

I know. I've tried.

I do enjoy that, no matter what, I always win.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I identify as me.
And it's kind of awesome.

I'm sure you do and are too.

And watching Tom Hanks in a movie with long hair (wife wanted to watch Davinci Code) is...
Not that awesome.

And I have Tarzan long hair!

Not getting it cut. She likes it too much.
You got that tarzan hair man,, I got that same affliction, but the problem is all that hair just grows in the wrong places these days.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
It's better than playing chess with yourself.

I know. I've tried.

I do enjoy that, no matter what, I always win.

I use Words with Friends as my relaxer/brain exerciser. It's probably not as good as chess but it doesn't take as long either. It has also been postulated that word games in general stimulate the brain and helps stave off Alzheimer's. I don't understand the science of it well enough to explain it but since I enjoy word games it works for me..

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
So should we sew dak's good leg on Carson or Carson's good leg on dak?

Corso

Reaction score
I use Words with Friends as my relaxer/brain exerciser. It's probably not as good as chess but it doesn't take as long either. It has also been postulated that word games in general stimulate the brain and helps stave off Alzheimer's. I don't understand the science of it well enough to explain it but since I enjoy word games it works for me..
Good stuff.
I use this forum.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
No .. sign the tag then suffer a (wink wink) hamstring pull early in camp. Start the season on PUP then reaggravate it when you come off.. by which point the Cowboys will be eliminated from the playoffs.. say week 9.. and there will be no need to bring Dak back.. Yeah that's the ticket..

Well if he is that kind of man I don’t want to sign him

Corso

Reaction score
:flagwave:
Thank you and I did, the wife says thank you as well, she also said how come it took me this long ...
HA HA HA HA!!!
Seriously. I laughed.
Thank you. You're great.
Now I need to tend to this fire. It's been snowing like crazy all day and we El Pasoans aren't used to this ish.

The dogs are loving it, lol. And then they come in with all the snow and ice on them, melting on the floor...
Sigh.

I didn't move here for this S!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
your following the right path, you understand it.

Last edited:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
HA HA HA HA!!!
Seriously. I laughed.
Thank you. You're great.
Now I need to tend to this fire. It's been snowing like crazy all day and we El Pasoans aren't used to this ish.

The dogs are loving it, lol. And then they come in with all the snow and ice on them, melting on the floor...
Sigh.

Always love those dogs, they are the blessed souls on this planet.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
HA HA HA HA!!!
Seriously. I laughed.
Thank you. You're great.

Sigh.

stay warm my friend

Corso

Reaction score
didnt take much time for Ronny to identify himself or herself in this house now did it.
Dude is one of the most eloquent posters here.
I don't even care about his positions.

He puts a ton of detail and thought into what he posts.

That alone should be appreciated.

He's a better poster than I and I'm like... (insert comment here).

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Dude is one of the most eloquent posters here.
I don't even care about his positions.

He puts a ton of detail and thought into what he posts.

That alone should be appreciated.

He's a better poster than I and I'm like... (insert comment here).
I back off only out of respect for Corso