Mike Mcarthy for coach of the year?

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Mike Mcarthy lost starting QB, OL and still kept the team in playoff hunt in December with his technical acumen of football analytics. Will he be coach of the year.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rimshot- “Hey...I’ll be here all week. I tell ya, I get no respect- no respect. When I was a kid, my parents tied a pork chop around my neck so the dog would play with me...” Rimshot

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
giphy.gif

John813

Reaction score
They are going to rename the Lombardi to the McCarthy for his efforts this year.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mike Mcarthy lost starting QB, OL and still kept the team in playoff hunt in December with his technical acumen of football analytics. Will he be coach of the year.

This is a joke right? Were only in the playoff hunt because we are in the worst division in football.

Mike has done next to nothing. He's not a better game manager than the previous HC. We don't run his offense. He's allowed the new DC to run a complicated scheme without training the players which caused us to look worse than a middle school jv squad. His desire to go for it regardless of where the team is on the field or down and distance, is 100% reckless.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
This is a joke right? Were only in the playoff hunt because we are in the worst division in football.

Mike has done next to nothing. He's not a better game manager than the previous HC. We don't run his offense. He's allowed the new DC to run a complicated scheme without training the players which caused us to look worse than a middle school jv squad. His desire to go for it regardless of where the team is on the field or down and distance, is 100% reckless.

Mike has at least been able to win some games with a backup QB, unlike Garrett.