Video: Mike McCarthy says Cowboys will make a big mistake if fire him

Flamma

Reaction score
Who would your pick for the next head coach be. Any solutions instead of just complaints ?

Call that shriveled up X Giants coach that looks like a goblin. Was that Coughlin? Or maybe the emaciated Bill Cowher.

J_Allen

Reaction score
The Dallas WRs was wide open the entire game. Moore’s play calling doesn’t look too good when Dak don’t throw to them. Was he supposed to make adjustments that would make them more wide open?

Dak needs to sit down with a quarterback like Warner and study how to see the field. Is it possible for him to learn it? I don't know. I guess it's too late now but it's worth a try.

I don't know who this quarterbacks coach is that we have, but he looks like somebody who panhandles at walmart. He clearly isn't the guy. In fact, I don't know anyone on this staff that McCarthy hired who's worth a damn. Seems like he just hires his friends no matter if they're qualified or not.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Dak needs to sit down with a quarterback like Warner and study how to see the field. Is it possible for him to learn it? I don't know. I guess it's too late now but it's worth a try.

I don't know who this quarterbacks coach is that we have, but he looks like somebody who panhandles at walmart. He clearly isn't the guy. In fact, I don't know anyone on this staff that McCarthy hired who's worth a damn. Seems like he just hires his friends no matter if they're qualified or not.

Dak doesn’t seem to have the ability to read defenses like Romo did.