Mike Shula NYG OC

Johnny23

Reaction score
This couldn't have gotten better. Easily the worst OC in the division.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
We thought the same last year with the Eagles.

Not really. the eagles were really good for like the first 6 weeks last year. They had a good off-season. This year wasnt a big surprise they were good.

The giants offense has been trash 2 years straight. Lol

Reaction score
An OC that won't be calling plays. Will be more of a QB coach.

I remember when Giants/Cowboys fans were laughing at the Pederson hire and laughing again after year 1.

Can't get on coaching until they coach some games...lol. I think changing things up is better than keeping status quo. Got to keep mixing things up until you find what works. Or keep the same and stay mediocre for a decade and keep expecting different results.

Techsass

Reaction score
Well Mr. Menu, or whatever it was y'all called him had a good plan. You're drafting #2. Eli's replacement is on his way. I think he just overplayed it when he benched Eli. I don't think he really needed to in order to finish the tanking. Must of gotten nervous.

Now get some actual NFL Olinemen & the miracle worker will look brilliant.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Well Mr. Menu, or whatever it was y'all called him had a good plan. You're drafting #2. Eli's replacement is on his way. I think he just overplayed it when he benched Eli. I don't think he really needed to in order to finish the tanking. Must of gotten nervous.

Now get some actual NFL Olinemen & the miracle worker will look brilliant.

They're trying to trade for shady McCoy. And getting the 21,22 picks.

Xelda

Reaction score
I liked the Giants commercial during the Super Bowl with Odell and Eli.

dfense

Reaction score
That is saying a lot since we have Linehan and Garrett.
Which makes a lot of sense since Garrett is not a coordinator and Linehan was coordinator of the year when he had a QB. Try harder.