Twitter: Mike Weber MRI

waldoputty

Reaction score
Now that is a nice picture.

When I played I used my own custom piece. It was a metal piece made to look like a winged foot with a small wing sprouting from each side at the top.

I think it was supposed to be the Winged Foot of Mercury or something.

I have no idea where that piece came from, but it was my lucky piece.

Thanx for jogging my memory.

That was a long time ago.

ah u just landed on my broadwalk hotel

waldoputty

Reaction score
30qdz5.gif

Talk about leaving yourself WIDE open. I'm not touching that one. :lmao2:
@waldoputty

:laugh:

why did i not see that on my alerts?
coachie leaves himself always wide open for u
u just need to appreciate his openness

DuncanIso

Reaction score
They're not doing nothing, they're running and cutting. You can tweak a knee If you simply step wrong. Even a big strong athlete.

Could be a preexisting condition , ie meniscus tear, from college ball.

They’ll clean it up if there is anything.

Carson

Reaction score
Could be a preexisting condition , ie meniscus tear, from college ball.

They’ll clean it up if there is anything.

Could be why he fell to the 7th.

Crazy, he missed 0 games in three years at Ohio State

speedkilz88

Reaction score
For those that can’t handle the truth..

The truth is..

Injuries aren’t always simple. I.e. broken bones, trauma induced, etc..

Most times, ligament and/or soft tissue injuries appear sometime afterwards without obvious signs of injury. Vigorous exercise and/or training will bring previous injuries to the surface unbeknownst to the person/player.

Weber has prob been training, etc.. to stay in football shape or to lift himself to NFL levels. That said, it’s not hard to imagine he could have been injured previously.. possibly over training which happens to be a popular reason for soft tissue/ligament injuries.

I distinctly remember Sean Lee tearing a ACL a couple years back on the first day of camp and nobody touched him. Besides the fact he had already had previously surgery on the knee (which I’m sure makes him more prone), Lee is well known for his training commitment.. for better, for worse.

Point being.. these types of injuries happen all the time, so it shouldn’t be a surprise or an indictment of the player. Hopefully, the FO is being cautious as they should be and he’s Ok. I really want to see how he compares to the other scrubs on back end of the RB roster. We need someone to step up. If this actually is a serious concern, I suspect Dallas will pick up a low cost veteran. They might still do this anyway.
Sean Lee had a prior "sprain" of that knee from college. They didn't know until it totally blew out that there really wasn't much of that ligament attached the whole time.

Knotamus

Reaction score
Sean Lee had a prior "sprain" of that knee from college. They didn't know until it totally blew out that there really wasn't much of that ligament attached the whole time.

You made me go back and research it. I admit I was going off memory of what I read in the past.. Looks like Lee knew the left knee ligaments were a problem, yet he was still able to play through it in college and he’s first few years in the NFL. Guess he was a bad example.. But most of these players don’t know how ‘injured’ they are until there bodies give in.

Most of these guys are supreme competitors and only know one speed. Not to mention, football is their livelihood. They don’t want or have time to delay. Opportunities at the NFL level is limited and short. Ultimately, they have only one choice if the want to be successful..keep grinding. Hard truths.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...r_penn_state_star_sean_le.html?outputType=amp

“Lee recently told ESPN.com he saw the knee injury coming. He played the majority of his final season at Penn State, the 2009 campaign, with a left ACL that was 80-percent torn.”

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
You made me go back and research it. I admit I was going off memory of what I read in the past.. Looks like Lee knew the left knee ligaments were a problem, yet he was still able to play through it in college and he’s first few years in the NFL. Guess he was a bad example.. But most of these players don’t know how ‘injured’ they are until there bodies give in.

Most of these guys are supreme competitors and only know one speed. Not to mention, football is their livelihood. They don’t want or have time to delay. Opportunities at the NFL level is limited and short. Ultimately, they have only one choice if the want to be successful..keep grinding. Hard truths.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/www.pennlive.com/pennstatefootball/2015/06/former_penn_state_star_sean_le.html?outputType=amp

“Lee recently told ESPN.com he saw the knee injury coming. He played the majority of his final season at Penn State, the 2009 campaign, with a left ACL that was 80-percent torn.”

Yep it's like Aikman said once, the love of the game obscures the vision and then you watch the HOF'ers accept thir awards or just show up for the show and realize just how much the game takes it's toll. Aikman seems good so far but so many concussions in the days when concussed played through it. Emmitt looks and sounds great too

AbeBeta

Reaction score

Umm, after it tore there is no way they could have found that out. Unless they had a time machine.