Sticky: ****MKJI 2014 Discussion Thread****

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I would have taken Murray, almost certainly. I think he has a real good chance to be a starter somewhere in a few years.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who was everybody taking with their 5th pick?

I would have targeted a guard. There were not many guards taken over first 3 rounds and that was my second option in the 4th round. But the OL I picked ranked close to the guard I was consider (Dozier) and took the backer for the Bills.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I gave the Jags my only A+. Gave myself a B. Shoulda been lower but I bribed myself.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I gave the Jags my only A+. Gave myself a B. Shoulda been lower but I bribed myself.

You grade by numbers not letters. It's all explained in the grading section of the mock draft thread. It's the 2nd post.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thankyou to risen for putting this together. I had a blast.
Thanks to eveyone else in advance of nominating the raiders the champions.

Questfor6

Reaction score
Thankyou to risen for putting this together. I had a blast.
Thanks to eveyone else in advance of nominating the raiders the champions.

You got my highest score, you played the draft great with the cards you were dealt

DuDa

Reaction score
Sorry guys about not being here for the last little bit today. I thought I would be able to make my picks today but work took me out of it. I'll do better next time. Think we should do this over the weekend during the next round?

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You got my highest score, you played the draft great with the cards you were dealt

Great news and give this guy a nomination for knowing his stuff.

In all honesty though quest it was a blast and I was lucky that the panthers wanted to make a huge move to get their guy.
I end to spend some time grading everybody's drafts this week. It seemed that most guys were really clued in this year

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Only bad thing about trading up is basically sitting most of this out. Nice job Risen.

Questfor6

Reaction score
Your move was reminiscent of the falconsmoving up to get julio Jones .

Filled their biggest need, funny thing about your trade-up is I had a one in place with New Orleans to take Carr if Cleveland passed on him 1 spot in front of you. You played me and Cleveland good with moving to 25 and robbing us both.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't forget to include with your grades your biggest reach of the draft and biggest steal of the draft. Not including your own picks.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Filled their biggest need, funny thing about your trade-up is I had a one in place with New Orleans to take Carr if Cleveland passed on him 1 spot in front of you. You played me and Cleveland good with moving to 25 and robbing us both.

Haha, sorry about that. 5 was actually higher than I wanted to go, plus I thought the price would be insane. Union helped me work out something that worked for both of us without either one trying to gouge the other and I think we both got what we wanted.

I had been trying to work something out for Pick 13, but it's a good thing I tried to go higher because since I don't think either Watkins or Evans would have been around at 13 and I wanted one of the two.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I knew cleveland HAD to be interested so i had to get in front of them. I was sweating until the last minute. Had a deal fall through with kc but duda at the chargers helped me out huge.

Would be interesting to know if the browns would have taken him. Lol like any gm they wont admit it lol

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
what do we with grades and such? pm to risen?

Yes. Send them to me. Feel free to post them if you want but I need to be able to add them all up and average them out.

This is the last day I'll take grades. So anybody wanting their voice heard needs to get them in today.