MLS Thread

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
As an English football (soccer) fan and also a football (NFL) fan, I was wondering if anyone else here follows the MLS. I have obviously attached myself to FC Dallas, who have sadly been no better than average for a few years now. We are about 11 games into the current season and not surprisingly, FC Dallas are midtable.

Any thoughts?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sporting has really disappointed me this year. The best stadium. The best fans. On the field, big let down.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Yep. FC Dallas fan here. Don't follow the MLS as much as I do the EPL though. Mostly because..quality.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Soccer was cool when I was in 1st to 5th grade. Lol

had to troll to each but they're own . I just dont get it it's almost as boring as fishing.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Sporting has really disappointed me this year. The best stadium. The best fans. On the field, big let down.

How did the NBA disappoint? It's not the most predictable sport. How is golden state in the finals again? you never know what will happen there.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How did the NBA disappoint? It's not the most predictable sport. How is golden state in the finals again? you never know what will happen there.
NBA? Not sure what you are trying to get to here.

My post was about Sporting Kansas City. You know...in this MLS soccer thread.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
NBA? Not sure what you are trying to get to here.

My post was about Sporting Kansas City. You know...in this MLS soccer thread.

You said all sports disappointed. I was making a joke about how boring the NBA is.. just realized i misunderstood your post after reading it again. Lol. Nothing to see here

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
You said all sports disappointed. I was making a joke about how boring the NBA is.. just realized i misunderstood your post after reading it again. Lol. Nothing to see here
Ha ha, brilliant. And the award for most confusing conversation goes to.....

StylisticS

Reaction score
Soccer was cool when I was in 1st to 5th grade. Lol

had to troll to each but they're own . I just dont get it it's almost as boring as fishing.
Now ask everybody else in the world what they of our football .

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Exactly what the world says to us regarding our football.
This frustrates me as a massive fan of both. I've spent much time championing the NFL to friends of mine that don't get it and get bombarded by opinions on NFL message boards about how rubbish soccer is.

StylisticS

Reaction score
This frustrates me as a massive fan of both. I've spent much time championing the NFL to friends of mine that don't get it and get bombarded by opinions on NFL message boards about how rubbish soccer is.
Same here. I stuck up for both sports and it’s ignorance in both sides.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
It's still early days, if SKC win their two games in hand on FCD, they will go above them into the playoff positions. It's an 'anyone can beat anyone' league.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
FC Dallas underline their frustrating form by getting knocked out of the Lamar Hunt Cup by a non MLS team. Humbling.