MM dropped the ball

Aven8

Reaction score
I give MM plenty of credit, but he did not have them ready to play. The defense has turnovers in there head, which is OK, but we have to tackle with the first guy and THEN try to strip the ball. Offense was just outta sync.....believe me, it happens. MM went from Fat Mike to Big Mike after six straight wins.....if he doesn't get them ready to play against ATL he's going back to Fat Mike. I'm a fan, but he needs to pull his head out of his butt and fix it!

Man you’ve gone soft…..;)

are you on Keto or something?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I give MM plenty of credit, but he did not have them ready to play. The defense has turnovers in there head, which is OK, but we have to tackle with the first guy and THEN try to strip the ball. Offense was just outta sync.....believe me, it happens. MM went from Fat Mike to Big Mike after six straight wins.....if he doesn't get them ready to play against ATL he's going back to Fat Mike. I'm a fan, but he needs to pull his head out of his butt and fix it!
Ranch coming off the top rope with authority!

Silly

Reaction score
I guess I missed KM throwing, catching, running and blocking.

Dallas is ranked 26 in 4th down conversion. Right now they only make it about 36% of the time. Mike needs to add that to his calculations and Moore needs to be better on 4th down!

Shane612

Reaction score
So when do you propose the HC deserves blame?
1) When he's constantly making questionable decisions during games. Especially, if it's costing them games.
2) When he loses the confidence/respect of his team.
3) When his talent evaluation is becoming questionable.
4) Substance abuse.
5) Exhibits behavior that embarrasses the team.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Do we know for sure who makes the decision to go for 4th downs? Is that 100% of the time McCarthy's call? Because I am tired of watching this team not be able to gain 1 yard.

I think that's a legitimate question. Everybody wants to blame it all on McCarthy but 1st of all we don't know for sure who is making that decision.

Not only that, KM allegedly has full control of the play calling, so who is actually calling that same old weak up the gut running play that has failed on every single 4th &1 attempt? I thought that innovative young OC of ours would've had some cool plays for those very important 4th down plays? Not.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Yes, but a good HC always takes the blame and they should. All those errors were from lack of focus and that's where a good HC needs to make sure that his team is focused.

I don't think they were all from lack of focus. I think Dak's problem was rust, and one of the OL's problems was Tyron Smith gone and Steele is no LG. Steele doesn't lack focus, he lacks talent, and the rest of the OL, well they played like they lost something too, Focus? possibly.
Granted the receivers definitely appeared to lose focus after the rest of the offense disintegrated.