MNF: Browns - 49ers

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
The 49ers would kill us with their run game. It’s pretty impressive how they run given they have second tier receivers at best

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
How was that not intentional grounding? Oh I know, he is not wearing a star on his helmet....

Zordon

Reaction score
I'm done with JG too, but let's take a look at the 49ers:

Bucs
Bengals
Steelers (without Ben)
Browns

They have the Rams and Seahawks twice each, and just happen to play New Orleans and Green Bay. I'm holding off on the anointing oil, for now.

It's just not about the record (although I'd argue those teams aren't cupcakes), it's the players they've drafted. They've gotten some really good players in the later rounds since hiring Lynch, we are currently getting NOTHING from our 2019 draft. Also they are having fun and playing with enthusiasm. Cowboys have played the last two weeks like they don't even like each other. They won 3 games against trash opponents and immediately went into a shell once they got hit in the mouth. We have to cut the poison (Garrett) this year. The team is obviously taking on his stale personality. Cut it now before he ruins another core.

Last edited:

Shinaoi

Reaction score
It’s weird how other teams just look faster than we do.

vlad

Reaction score
These holes are huge, the defense is all spread out I don't understand why it always looks like we're running our guys into a giant pile....not making a criticism, as I said I don't get it. Its like all our contested catches....