MNF: Bucs vs Giants Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
I think that is PI but it was very close. Defender got contact a smidge too early. I may not have called it on the field but I certainly wouldn’t pick up the flag there either.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You know its amazing how the rich get richer by the refs and the poor get shafted....they threw a flag and then pick it up? No explanation?

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

MikeB80

Reaction score
That TD throw to tate was the exact throw and play that Dak made in his rookie year to Brice Butler vs Detroit on MNF.

Jon Gruden would not shut up about how difficult the throw was and how great you have to be to make the throw.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
arian should not have gone for 2 earlier in game, if he took the extra point giants could not have had a chance to tie at end.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But that happens, refs huddle together when it's close call. Sometimes they pick up the flag and sometimes they don't. No conspiracy
Once again, I never said it was a conspiracy. I said its bad officiating. You just robbed a team a chance of tying the game. And it happens consistently with the good teams in the league and the bad teams are the ones who get calls against them. You can literally call holding every single play yet the good teams rarely do it seems. I don't have the stats to back that up so I very well could be off base its just what it feels like.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
arian should not have gone for 2 earlier in game, if he took the extra point giants could not have had a chance to tie at end.
2020 Head Coaches stink. I don't know if they feel the pressure of analytics or what but it sucks watching every coach look stupid and play overly aggressive. I remember when it was just a handful of guys like Sean Payton who'd do it.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Once again, I never said it was a conspiracy. I said its bad officiating. You just robbed a team a chance of tying the game. And it happens consistently with the good teams in the league and the bad teams are the ones who get calls against them. You can literally call holding every single play yet the good teams rarely do it seems. I don't have the stats to back that up so I very well could be off base its just what it feels like.

Tin foil coming up.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Well good teams usually get the calls in their favor, just like star players get calls in their favor. Just the way sports are

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well good teams usually get the calls in their favor, just like star players get calls in their favor. Just the way sports are

But it shouldn't be is all I'm saying. It is what it is. It won't change. I just don't get the line of thinking that's better for the NFL.

jwitten82

Reaction score
But it shouldn't be is all I'm saying. It is what it is. It won't change. I just don't get the line of thinking that's better for the NFL.
But it happens in every sport, not just the nfl. While it shouldn't be, it is what it is

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But it happens in every sport, not just the nfl. While it shouldn't be, it is what it is
It does. Well Id on't know about baseball but I know in basketball it does and for me its tough to watch. I don't think anyone has a issue with it until it effects their team.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
That TD throw to tate was the exact throw and play that Dak made in his rookie year to Brice Butler vs Detroit on MNF.

Jon Gruden would not shut up about how difficult the throw was and how great you have to be to make the throw.
I remember.

that game was my favorite of that magical 16’ year. Dak put on a clinic that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.