MNF: Bucs vs Giants Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Giants will win the division next year with 11 wins. They have steadily improved over the first half of the season and have a young team.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
You know its amazing how the rich get richer by the refs and the poor get shafted....they threw a flag and then pick it up? No explanation?
One of the reasons I took the year off from watching.

It cannot always be a coincidence the favorable calls seem to stick to Brady wherever he goes. Rodgers also seems to have the same luck.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
And a great offensive coordinator.
He actually called a pretty good game last night. Garrett has been the best thing that ever happened to Danny Dimes. That said, I am happy the Cowboys moved on from him. I thought they should have moved on from Garrett and Romo after 2012.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Garrett has that Giant offense playing well despite how bad their OL has been in recent years.
He is sprinkling in well-timed shots down the field for big plays.
He has always had a good feel and been successful as an OC....that’s a fact.

But Daniel Jones misses too many of the down field shots and is still a turnover machine after 2 years.

Valkyr

Reaction score
Hold up, Alfred Morris is still alive, I mean, around?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Garrett has that Giant offense playing well despite how bad their OL has been in recent years.
He is sprinkling in well-timed shots down the field for big plays.
He has always had a good feel and been successful as an OC....that’s a fact.

But Daniel Jones misses too many of the down field shots and is still a turnover machine after 2 years.

If their QB made better decisions they'd be a much better team. He's still pushing to hard to make the play downfield as he's being sacked....and gets intercepted almost every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.