MNF: Colts at Ravens

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Playing against a depleted secondary when he had to pass down by 16. Don’t forget about that fumble since you’re mentioning picks.

The rationalizations never end. :muttley:

He brought his team back from 16 down in the 4th to win. It's easy when you're playing from in front - ask someone like Baker Mayfield.

Coming from behind, when they know you have to pass, and scoring TDs. That's what separates QBs.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
The Colts have to think of benching Wentz. There is no way they can lose their high 1st round draft pick for some pride BS

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Lamar took over.

Helluva 2nd half. Great half by Andrews too.

He really hasn't had the best season so far.
Going into the game he had about the same number of total TDs (7) as he did turnovers (6), and his rating was very low (24th in the league)

Today he was back to being superman for a while.

Going into the 2nd half of this game, Yahoo was giving me a 99% to win my FF matchup. I was up 124.97 to 95. My opponent had two players left: Lamar Jackson and Justin Tucker. The rest as they say was history. I didn't win, but would have if the game were to end in regulation.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Going into the 2nd half of this game, Yahoo was giving me a 99% to win my FF matchup. I was up 124.97 to 95. My opponent had two players left: Lamar Jackson and Justin Tucker. The rest as they say was history. I didn't win, but would have if the game were to end in regulation.
I had Andrews on my main team.
Kind of the same thing in reverse....lol

A TE with 11 catches, 147 yards, 2 TDs, Two 2pt conversions......almost all in the 2nd half.....insane

RonWashington

Reaction score
This has probably been discussed apologies but if things get really ugly in Indy say 2-8 and Wentz hasn’t hit the percentage of plays needed to trigger a better pick for the Eagles i imagine he’s asked to sit watch and resent in that order . Just about what happened in Philly

Qcard

Reaction score
This has probably been discussed apologies but if things get really ugly in Indy say 2-8 and Wentz hasn’t hit the percentage of plays needed to trigger a better pick for the Eagles i imagine he’s asked to sit watch and resent in that order . Just about what happened in Philly
You don't think Carson Wentz will display his exemplary leadership when adversity arises :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score

I think the Colts will be in it until the end because the AFC South is so bad this year. I doubt the Colts are smart enough to bench him.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Watching highlights and saw the goal line fumble and lateral play. That DB is ridiculously fast. Looked him up at he's a 4.28 guy, and he looks like it. Too bad it was a forward pass on the lateral.

Mark

Reaction score
That 4th Q was painful...reminded me of watching the Cowboys of years past...or the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Despite how optimistic things may have looked at the outset, the gruesome ending was foreordained.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I think the Colts will be in it until the end because the AFC South is so bad this year. I doubt the Colts are smart enough to bench him.

Your right about 9-8 will win the division but to get to 9 you have to start winning these close games.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Reading your posts was giving me a headache trying to figure out what you were trying to say. I finally gave up.
chat room

hit and run posting

the dang delay timer we have to reply is getting old really. game days that should be removed not sure why its here anyway never seen that anywhere since the advent of the internet in the 90s..its annoying..

BTW IDC what you dont like text speak? Its is thing and fast typing with no proofreading is the only way to keep up during live games or when im in a hurry and wont apologize!:popcorn::angry:

DONT READ IT

issue resolved

wentz 400yards proves hes the best LOL if he only had a defense..or an OL or real team imagine the greatness :yourock:

terra

Reaction score
Lamar took over.

Helluva 2nd half. Great half by Andrews too.

He really hasn't had the best season so far.
Going into the game he had about the same number of total TDs (7) as he did turnovers (6), and his rating was very low (24th in the league)

Today he was back to being superman for a while.
Superman for a half and mediocre the rest of the time does not cut it.