MNF Giants vs Lions

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Giants are done, stick a fork in them. Only 12% of teams that start 0-2 make the playoffs.

Refs tried to help them out but the suck is just too strong.....LOL

Ok. I tend to think you are right.

But...

0-2, 1-1, 1-1, 1-1... next week they could be tied for second place in division. It's too early.

They are right there.

One or two NOT dropped passes and they were back in that game.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Yet you can't stop talking about him. Dak played a good defense who stopped the run yesterday and suddenly looked like Jamarcus Russell. Weird.

That Denver team made Aaron Rodgers look like Ryan Leaf last time he played there, Brady threw 50% last time there and is like 3-7 in Denver... Denver is 20-1 in the month of September for a reason.

Last edited:

Daillest88

Reaction score
Yet you can't stop talking about him. Dak played a good defense who stopped the run yesterday and suddenly looked like Jamarcus Russell. Weird.

Wentz played against the chiefs with half there secondary out and completed like 54% of his passes. I counted that lucky catch too, you know the one that directly hit Terrance Mitchell in the arm. 4th quarter your boy was throwing in the dirt on damn screens. He's the most overhyped player in the league by far.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Wait are u serious. Have u watched him at all? Hello. He is getting better by the day and he is so much better than Dak right now. He has played pdetty well these first two games. Maybe im misunderstanding u and i grossly nissed the joke but Wentz ia going to a terrfic QB soon. He is getting better by the game.

Lol 54% vs a hurt chiefs secondary.. with a lucky bounce pass that gave him an extra 53 yards. Did you see the 4th quarter? He couldn't get the damn ball to his receivers on a screen.. Wentz holds that ball too long

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As it turns out, they are not good. Puts a little bit of a damper on our week one "domination".

No, they're not. But, looking at their upcoming schedule, and the way they're playing, they could be done before November gets here.

@ Philadelphia
@ Tampa Bay
Chargers
@ Broncos
Seahawks

I see two games at most where I'd give them a solid chance of winning. But if they don't fix their offensive line issues somehow, I don't know how Eli lasts against those pass rushes.

diefree666

Reaction score
Wait are u serious. Have u watched him at all? Hello. He is getting better by the day and he is so much better than Dak right now. He has played pdetty well these first two games. Maybe im misunderstanding u and i grossly nissed the joke but Wentz ia going to a terrfic QB soon. He is getting better by the game.

Does Risen have a brother?

manster4ever

Reaction score
Is OBJ a bad receiver? No excuses right? Can we look at his every performance under a microscope?

I don't give a GD if he is or isn't a bad receiver. What I DO care about is that he's a cheap shot POS. That Davis kid (MLB) for Detroit was dominating the Gspots in every facet of the game last night when low and behold cheap shot tick turd Beckham clips him from behind (sound familiar?) and launches Davis head first into another player. Of course, there wasn't even a penalty called on the play. Now Davis is out with a concussion. Just loathe Beckham. He'll get his and I can't friggin' wait for it either.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Philly's D line is going to feast next week. Eli might not finish the game.

No argument there. Did you see the sack last night where a Lion landed square on EM's head? Kinda scary actually. He popped right up, but....damn.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Is OBJ a bad receiver? No excuses right? Can we look at his every performance under a microscope?

Give it up my man. Some people here feed off of the attention no matter how stupid their opinion is. These same people will be the ones jumping on their coaches and cheering their face off when Dez scores his next winning TD. Avoid the trolls, and most importantly, stop feeding them!!! ;):starspin:

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I don't give a GD if he is or isn't a bad receiver. What I DO care about is that he's a cheap shot POS. That Davis kid (MLB) for Detroit was dominating the Gspots in every facet of the game last night when low and behold cheap shot tick turd Beckham clips him from behind (sound familiar?) and launches Davis head first into another player. Of course, there wasn't even a penalty called on the play. Now Davis is out with a concussion. Just loathe Beckham. He'll get his and I can't friggin' wait for it either.

Ohh he's a ****** for sure...

Sydla

Reaction score
Lol 54% vs a hurt chiefs secondary.. with a lucky bounce pass that gave him an extra 53 yards. Did you see the 4th quarter? He couldn't get the damn ball to his receivers on a screen.. Wentz holds that ball too long

But Wentz will do what Dak can't right now.......... work the intermediate routes.

If Dak wants to continue to drop 4 yard passes because he's scared to make a mistake, this team won't win a whole lot of games.

Unfortunately, Wentz is playing better than Dak right now. Doesn't mean he's better but right now, even with his mistakes, he's still playing better.

And right now, the Eagles are probably a little better than us simply because they have a legit defense and we do not. They have a huge advantage with their front seven that can stuff the run and make the pocket collapse at will.

The belief heading into the season was the Cowboys would have a dynamic offense again and a competent defense while the Eagles would have a pretty good defense but their offense would have some issues because they cant run the ball. But thus far, our offense has been "blah" and our defense is shoddy while the Eagles offense has probably been as good as ours has been but their D is legit.

Last edited:

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Give it up my man. Some people here feed off of the attention no matter how stupid their opinion is. These same people will be the ones jumping on their coaches and cheering their face off when Dez scores his next winning TD. Avoid the trolls, and most importantly, stop feeding them!!! ;):starspin:

You're right man.. I just can't get past the agenda towards certain players who with all their flaws leave it all on the field, bleed the team colors and are underappreciated.