MNF: Niners at Packers

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Really sad some fans can’t enjoy the greatness of opposing teams players.

You don’t have to root for their teams to appreciate their talent . When did sports become only enjoying your team and players?

I grew up idolizing and enjoying great talents like Johnny Unitas, Jim Brown and Joe Namath and never rooted for their teams.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
The 49ers are actually a decent team,regardless of the record. They’ve been in all of em,even without their starting QB.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So, everybody here thinks Rodgers suks? Lol

Sir Charles was right about Social Media :)

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
44118703_691942574539440_8082661296069148672_o.jpg
:hammer:X 1,000,000.

Any one of us could do what Rahdgers does if the OL is devoid of penalties.........he's a self absorbed hack.

Yes, I HATE the NFL'S golden boy.

Goodell saves his ball gravy in a jar.

Last edited:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Really sad some fans can’t enjoy the greatness of opposing teams players.

You don’t have to root for their teams to appreciate their talent . When did sports become only enjoying your team and players?

I grew up idolizing and enjoying great talents like Johnny Unitas, Jim Brown and Joe Namath and never rooted for their teams.
Yay for you.

Much better fan than the rest of us.

I bask in your Holiness.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Haven't won much lately. They make playoffs but come up short most of the time. Only 1 SB appearance.
They have choked and been arrogant, and found all kinds of ways to lose in the playoffs for many years, yet Rodgers
get absolutely no criticism ! 0 !
If Romo did that the criticism would have been higher than it was and still ongoing.

I think a new nickname for Rodgers should be Teflon Rodgers. nothing bad sticks to him.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Maybe Rodgers got all the Nfl refs a great deal with state farm ins? So they help him out in games, when he needs it.
it is like he has end of game insurance .
The thing is penalties occur on most plays , they just are not called, so any time refs need to change flow of game
they can call a penalty.
That doesnt guarantee one team will win but it does help.