MNF: Niners at Packers

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
NFL is rigged, they allow GB to co,e back so that can have a love fest on AR all week.
Glad I,was doing other things and not paying all my attention to this fixed game.

A guy with 28,000 posts on an NFL board doesn't really believe the NFL is "rigged" and has "fixed" games. Someone who truly believed that wouldn't even be following the sport, much less be an active member of this forum.

Do star players get star treatment, penalties/fouls other guys don't get? Yep. It happens in the NBA, MLB, and NHL too. It's human nature.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Can anyone think of another QB that had better footwork than Aaron’s Rodgers? It’s as if he’s gliding in the pocket, it’s the most beautiful thing to witness in football.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
A guy with 28,000 posts on an NFL board doesn't really believe the NFL is "rigged" and has "fixed" games. Someone who truly believed that wouldn't even be following the sport, much less be an active member of this forum.

Do star players get star treatment, penalties/fouls other guys don't get? Yep. It happens in the NBA, MLB, and NHL too. It's human nature.
Of course stars get treatment. I wouldn’t call it fixed though. We just assume you might need to push the boundaries and possibly cheat a little to beat them. And why the refs need to protect them.

aikemirv

Reaction score

Jason Witten. The old rabbit out of your head saying.

Yeah Witten was bugging me with that. Rodgers got 3 tries to bring his team back and score the game tieing TD and he finally pulled it off. San Fran was stupid on that last drive. They chose the only scenario possible to lose that game. They absolutely had to run the ball on 2nd down to run clock

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You can't doubt that EVERY game GB has on national TV are behind by 2 scores and EVERY game is at home and the come back to win. You can't imagine something is fishy about that?