MNF: Saints V Raiders

reddyuta

Reaction score
And Gallup's call? The two are mutually exclusive.

The defense cannot grab, hold or impede. The second they do it's a PI.

The call may have been ":great"...but is a direct opposite of the Gallup call.

nobody said the refs were consistent, some are good and some are terrible.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nobody said the refs were consistent, some are good and some are terrible.

Well you are the one calling them great...so......I guess as long as it;'s not a great call against Dallas you're good?

ou will have to excuse me...if the refs can't be consistent then nothing is a "great call" ever. Just...inconsistent calls.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Did Jeff Heath even play?

Sooooooo overrated here.

Also, what looks stranger?

Raiders Jason Witten

or full-head-of-hair broadcaster Jason Witten

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's time for Brees retires. Putting bad performances on tape two weeks in a row is not helping his legacy.

TWOK11

Reaction score
cool story. The rams defense and offense look like maybe the two best coached units so far.

Goff has been excellent.

by the way the refs missing a call is the only reason Dallas got back into the Rams game. IF they call the roughing the passer there is probably no comeback at all.

LA at Buffalo is setup to be a great game this week. Excellent teams with good coaches and good defenses and Josh Allen the guy playing the best in the league at the moment.

Goff is currently averaging 6.1 air yards per attempt. That would have been low in the 1960s. In 2020, it’s ABYSMAL. In fact, he’s on pace to have the lowest air yards per attempt through the first 100 passes of the season of any quarterback since 1976. He has finished 25th or worse in the NFL in AYPA every year of his career.

McVay doesn’t allow him to go through 3+ progressions or throw the ball downfield consistently by design, because he’s REALLY bad at it. It’s a gimmick offense, a pretty cool gimmick at times, but a gimmick all the same.

rags

Reaction score
Pin this loss on Payton. He tried to run up the score against TB last week and score 40, and he lost Michael Thomas as a result. MT accounts for about 41% of the Saints offense.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not really haha, but hey, the VGK got to the Stanley Cup Finals in their first season, and have made the playoffs in every year of our existence.
no they got to the western Conference finals and got beat by our Stars.. TB and Dallas are in the actual stanely cup finals.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
no they got to the western Conference finals and got beat by our Stars.. TB and Dallas are in the actual stanely cup finals.

I was talking about 2017 with the SCF. The Stars did great against the Knights. I'm hoping the Stars win since my VGK can't make it this year.