MNF: Seahawks vs. Broncos Thread

quickccc

Reaction score
Russell still taking a lot of rush punishment ... and they are not trying to run the ball...

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Another player who leaves Dallas and does well.
Nah, he wasn’t ready when he was in Dallas. Seattle is like his 4th team to be on… and Carroll wants his DB’s playing a certain way. He can make some guys better in Seattle than they normally would be.

The Cowboys shouldn’t have kept him.

Charvarius Ward was the DB they messed up on.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Look at all the easy yards these teams get underneath because of their scheme. Everything is always a fight with the Cowboys.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Not the point" equals an admission. You're hilarious. I sure hope you have a stress relief plan.

Well if it makes you feel important to think that way…. However it is not the same..your logic is wrong as usual.

I am perfectly fine, no stress at all. Life is good. It think you have the stress, Always need to nag on me for some reason.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Wilson getting ready to beat his old team. Wonder if they'll throw trash at him when he leaves the field?

erod

Reaction score
I know the antiquated way of taking measurements is silly, but there was space between the point of that ball and the stick. How is that a first down?

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
He looks to have gotten the 1st anyway but that chain sequence seemed off lol

FTWayne

Reaction score
from that one angle, you cant see good enough. maybe they have a better angle?