MNF- Vikings at Seahawks

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Judging on one game is short sighted. Surely we aren’t judging on Brees on our game or Goff at Chicago last night. Just saying..

No, I think we're judging Cousins on his entire season's work. Minnesota has taken a step back in virtually every offensive category with him at QB.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It may have been addressed already but what is going on with Witten's hair... I don't think it's a wig, but it's definitely not natural either. He used to be almost balding up top his last season, now he's got luscious, thick hair on top of his head. What's the dang deal
It’s a hair piece or what we used to call a rug. Lol

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The missed call on the Wagner FG block is why they need to allow at least 1 review/challenge per game on certain missed calls within a scope.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yeah, something's got to change. They've got the weapons at all offensive positions. Hard to justify their floundering.
Their OC went to Jints last year. I’d say that’s a place to start with new OC. Beef up OL in draft. And a kicker.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
The missed call on the Wagner FG block is why they need to allow at least 1 review/challenge per game on certain missed calls within a scope.
The problem is the officials are already so disorganized and don’t apply all the rules or try to interpret all the rules on the field among the coaches, players and fans. They need a team in a booth who can buzz the refs on the field and overturn the ref calls when they are wrong. Like a PI call when the ball is thrown 10 yards over their head. Or reversing a bad roughing the QB call. These are game changing calls.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
It’s a hair piece or what we used to call a rug. Lol

Witten when someone opens a door and a strong gust of wind enters the booth

tenor.gif

uvaballa

Reaction score
I see a new OC in their near future.
New OC isn’t helping Cousins. Dude folds on the big stage or even little stage like MNF. He can put up big numbers against bad defenses but good defenses normally shut him down. He has some of the best WRs in the league, a good TE and a decent RB. Vikings offense looks worse this year than it did last year.

Sydla

Reaction score
Lawrence gets called for his infraction on XP, but refs miss Wagner clearly using leverage?

LOL. Officiating is in steep decline. It gets worse by the season.