MNF: Vikings - Bears

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Is Quinn even playing? Dude has been a no show this year.

And raiders fan can’t stand Maliek Collins

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cook 3.2 YPC

all the talk on how hes out to destroy the nfl, it ironic this same thing happened to Henry he had two bad games after his 200yard outing..

we best get a blueprint for the bears dl/lb play last night

we had bye they have short week, we may have chance.. small chance but MN didnt look that great..

blueblood70

Reaction score
The Bears offensive line is actually worse than Dallas'
not a chance, bad yes our has been the worst ive ever seen at times i mean the AZ and WFT games were the worst OL lineup ive ever seen starting as group in the nfl..

blueblood70

Reaction score
wow what a catch by Theilen
we should worry about Cousins some throws last night were lasers..all the talk about Cousins not being a good qb yet cooks 3.2 YPC last night, they won because of Cousins..

blueblood70

Reaction score
the vikings and the cowboys look like about the same type of team
if we had like 10 starters back lol so there heathy roster looks like our 3rd string team? they are better then us Talent wise right at the moment

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Jefferson would've killed us with Diggs. Without Diggs it'll be embarassing
In the draft he wasn’t valued as highly because they said he was smaller, a slot guy, and slower. Dude looked big and fast to me.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think Chido is a better cover corner than Diggs at this point so getting him back should actually be an improvement. He won't make any plays on the ball but he will be right there with the receiver. I think Brown and Awuzie will be okay for the most part as long as the pass rush doesn't leave them out to dry for 6-7 seconds. Wilson seems to have found his sea legs at safety.. so there is something to be encourage about there.. The main concern I have is our linebackers flowing with Cook. Our guys have run themselves out of plays all season.. I they do that with this guy he will house it two or three times on them.

exactly who truly knows which Cowboys defense we get but they had BYE Awuize is fresh and all that talk about PB and their WR core and big ben destroying us took 56mins for them to get some big one son us when Diggs went down and they also have dynamic rookie and JUJU.

so all the fans both the last two games predicting slaughters that never happen just keep doing so because eventually they will be correct... LOL