Mock with major trade

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I was just thinking the same thing. LOL I feel bad for OP. He took the time to research this scenario so that we're not looking at another 'Madden' trade. His downfall was actually thinking that everyone here would be willing to agree/disagree with his logic and they'd be willing to have a spirited debate without roasting him like a Turkey on Thanksgiving. OP...no matter how logical, realistic, sensible and factual your posts are, someone here will always bully you into thinking that you're the idiot and not them. Most of us can only hope that one day, this village grows into a town. I, for one, appreciate the read and would be THRILLED to see the 'boys mock this draft.
Nobody said he's an idiot, just that it's completely unrealistic because...it is.

It's a trade you make when pick #48 is on the clock, not before the draft. That's all anybody has said.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I was just thinking the same thing. LOL I feel bad for OP. He took the time to research this scenario so that we're not looking at another 'Madden' trade. His downfall was actually thinking that everyone here would be willing to agree/disagree with his logic and they'd be willing to have a spirited debate without roasting him like a Turkey on Thanksgiving. OP...no matter how logical, realistic, sensible and factual your posts are, someone here will always bully you into thinking that you're the idiot and not them. Most of us can only hope that one day, this village grows into a town. I, for one, appreciate the read and would be THRILLED to see the 'boys mock this draft.

village_idiot.png
people get bored and make up scenarios to pass the time. i get it.

but a "12 people 6 pick 9 team trade" just doesn't happen. i know i'm way out there but it sure seems like that's where people are headed at times.

off-season.

Killerinstinct

Reaction score

village_idiot.png

LOL! The wonderful world of the interwebs. Think outside the box and end up burned at the stake.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Best stick to mocks with the Cowboys picking 58.
One big trade a year is plenty.

If we are going to trade..

dump Taco.

Addition by subtraction.

Fix the error before you gamble a pick in the future.

We can not afford another high pick reach bust.