Mods: What are the chances of

jwitten82

Reaction score
letting us talk religion and politics again in the off-topic section? I know yall had problems in the past but couldnt yall give it another try?

jwitten82

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4388280 said:
0% Chance :cool:
Lol What happened to that other section you all added on that let us talk about religion and politics?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jwitten82;4388284 said:
Lol What happened to that other section you all added on that let us talk about religion and politics?
It went bye-bye..

It was by far the most volatile forum of the site and some spillage carried over into the football forums.

And basically the staff voted to remove it.

I don't miss it, at all.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4388287 said:
It went bye-bye..

It was by far the most volatile forum of the site and some spillage carried over into the football forums.

And basically the staff voted to remove it.

I don't miss it, at all.

how do you really feel tho?

Illini88228

Reaction score
I love that it's gone. People take it so personally and then it spills into the rest of the forum. People are much more civil when they don't know each other's politics.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Hostile;4388333 said:
No chance at all it ever comes back. Too much hassle.

pretty_please_cat.jpg

Pretty please.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Registered on the second incarnation that was provided, read for a few minutes, never went back.

No point to it really.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
To my knowledge, there was never a religious section.

Politics, yes. It always started off well enough. Unfortunately, a lack of maturity can only be hidden for so long. Some posters were simply unable to engage in political discussions without resorting to insults or personal attacks or threatening never to return due to some slight they thought they received.

Look, I understand that not everyone can be me. I have a unique intellectual capacity to weather all manner of contentious issue in a calm and purely rational manner. But a little more maturity would've been nice.... (<----:laugh2:)

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
They are serious about it as well. I made a thread about a certain politician looking like an NFL head coach and it got deleted so that no arguments took place lol