CFZ Monday morning quarterback

CoachD

Reaction score
1. Man these Cowboys really know how to choke huh, another blown lead that led to yet another disaster
2. I really hope Kellen Moore finds another coaching job because he just locks up when calling plays
3. How do you blow that game with the ball with the lead with 1:32 left on the clock
4. 34 points scored, a 17 point lead, forced 3 turnovers, only 4 penalties and you still lose HOW?
5. CD Lamb played well and so did Noah Brown, well until the end anyway
6. Kelvin Joseph was an easy target and found his way right to the bench and most likely will stay there
7. I'm losing confidence in this defense ONE sack and none last week come on guys
8. Speaking of losing confidence, every time Dak gets pressured I see something bad happening
9. Back to back bad games against two bad teams doesn't look good going into next week
10. Even after yesterday's loss the Cowboys are in the playoffs now so maybe they can relax when they play the Eagles next week but the Cowboys really need to get their manure together

Reactions: CWR

shabazz

Reaction score
This defense has been neutered. They have had a run stopping problem since game 1 and with injuries they are now getting torched through the air as well.

Although the offense scored 34, neither back could average over 3.9 and the Jaguars did a very good job at not letting Pollard hit home runs like he usually does. Dak continues his streak of turnovers although most of us put the last one on Brown.

the Jaguars barely beat us in every phase of the game including coaching. You could see the handwriting on the wall when Lawrence put the team on his back and sealed the game tying drive.

I’m not sure that we currently are a much better team than them. They were prepared perfectly last week and it showed.

Cmac

Reaction score
Dallas. We have a big problem.

Can't dispute this one bit........so when will we go with a safer offensive scheme that plays on clock management and schemes to feature someone besides the QB, instead of the same eagerness to place our offense in harm's way? Gallup - 2 Targets......Brown - 9 Targets?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
1. Man these Cowboys really know how to choke huh, another blown lead that led to yet another disaster
2. I really hope Kellen Moore finds another coaching job because he just locks up when calling plays
3. How do you blow that game with the ball with the lead with 1:32 left on the clock
4. 34 points scored, a 17 point lead, forced 3 turnovers, only 4 penalties and you still lose HOW?
5. CD Lamb played well and so did Noah Brown, well until the end anyway
6. Kelvin Joseph was an easy target and found his way right to the bench and most likely will stay there
7. I'm losing confidence in this defense ONE sack and none last week come on guys
8. Speaking of losing confidence, every time Dak gets pressured I see something bad happening
9. Back to back bad games against two bad teams doesn't look good going into next week
10. Even after yesterday's loss the Cowboys are in the playoffs now so maybe they can relax when they play the Eagles next week but the Cowboys really need to get their manure together
that last series of 4th quarter, with the play calling shows the OCs lack of experience. 1:32 left. 3rd and 4, spread them, maybe a WR screen, maybe a swing pass to Pollard, make sure they burn a timeout. instead he goes for the deep pass. what in the heck!!!!

I don't get McCarthy....he goes for 4th down in our own territory, but down inside the 6 yard line, he decides to kick a field goal....pin them down inside the 2. make a decision that you are going to go for it and run two run plays and get two yards each time....

lets not excuse the defense. 500 yards. that's heck of a day you had as an offense no matter how you cut it. specially when you only held the ball less than 27 minutes in regulation.

the defense is injured. LVE, Brown, Lewis, Hankins, Armstrong, all missing today. all big contributors Parsons is dinged up. seems a little worn out. he is not as quick. and we had no pass rush against an OL with two back up tackles. one sack in two games. this defense was top 5. right now, the past two games they are playing like the worst defense in the league...and stats show it....at this pace we would be the worst defense in the league.

that pass to Schultz sailed on Dak. that's on him. his arm was at a bad angle. that's on him. we still had several chances to pull it out, but we did everything we could to give it away and we did in the end. like we didn't want to win this game.

usually when you get in a bad streak, it takes about 4 games to get yourself out (something I remember Johnson used to say). this is 2 games. the next two games they need to clean up this mess.

eagles are going to eat our lunch with defense playing like this.

I hated the Joseph pick when we did it. I still hate it. he sucks. its not physical ability, his fundamentals suck. he doesn't know what he is supposed to do, so it tells me he is not studying film. he thinks he can get away with athletic ability. unfortunately in the NFL everyone is athletic. we need to just cut him this off season and draft a CB high.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This defense has been neutered. They have had a run stopping problem since game 1 and with injuries they are now getting torched through the air as well.

Although the offense scored 34, neither back could average over 3.9 and the Jaguars did a very good job at not letting Pollard hit home runs like he usually does. Dak continues his streak of turnovers although most of us put the last one on Brown.

the Jaguars barely beat us in every phase of the game including coaching. You could see the handwriting on the wall when Lawrence put the team on his back and sealed the game tying drive.

I’m not sure that we currently are a much better team than them. They were prepared perfectly last week and it showed.
statistically speaking, this defense is the worst in the league in the past two games. in almost every statistical category