Montez Sweat Could Fall Out Of The First Round

timb2

Reaction score
Miami Dolphins are notorious to spread rumors. They have gotten in the past Laremy Tunsil,Louis Oliver,and some guy named Dan Marino through rumors and these players fell to them.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
It’s likely sweat may fall due to heart conditions. Maybe He wants to purposely fall to a better team by saying he won’t attend draft due to heart conditions. That’s a hey I wanna drop smoke screen all day long. You just don’t report that

Honestly...I got diagnoised w/ an enlarged heart when I was playing...and you wanna know why???? because elite athletes form this. It's not that uncommon. As a team...I wouldn't be scared to take a kid w/ this condition. Mostly It tells me..this kid has worked his tail off.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Miami Dolphins are notorious to spread rumors. They have gotten in the past Laremy Tunsil,Louis Oliver,and some guy named Dan Marino through rumors and these players fell to them.

Not buying that whatsoever...the biggest pinocchio is that Commander lover..Jason LaCanfora. And he has been getting nailed on Twitter the last couple of years for it. He's lost just about all credibility as a legit journalist. So whatever you hear from him ...take it w/ a grain of salt.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Not sure what you’re referencing in terms of Oliver or Marino, but Tunsil dropped to them because a former friend posted a video of him with a gas mask contraption smoking weed.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Even IF he falls out 1st, no way in hell he gets to 58. We'd have to go up and get him.....