Moore comments on Dak and his role

gmoney112

Reaction score
At least he said "evolve with our personnel"

That's been a foreign concept

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Learning the personnel? You've had a damn year or so with some new players that have come on. The rest have been here. Geeze, stop making this game out to be more than it is.. You block, tackle, pass, run, kick, punt, score. If you don't know your "personnel" by now, GET OUT.. Another talker, just what the Cowboys needs. I bet Ginger Clapper and Juicy Boy have time for clapping sessions. Gotta get that perfect for the game.

Learning our personnel. What a crock.

Sammy

Reaction score
He's definitely got the coach-speak down pat.

He learned that from Petersen. That man could talk more and say less than anyone I've ever known. Kellen has had over a decade to perfect his version of it.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
What the hell does he mean "learn the personnel"?

Hey Moore, maybe you have not been keeping up with current events lately, but these guys are the same guys you have been around all freaking season. They didnt just show up yesterday.

And this dude is going to be the OC next year...………...yikes:facepalm:

Chrispierce

Reaction score
This is hilarious. He’s giving a normal mundane honest answer...and it’s “the sky is falling!!” Looool

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is hilarious. He’s giving a normal mundane honest answer...and it’s “the sky is falling!!” Looool

That answer was basically "I don't know what I am doing".

Yet you were pleased. LOL Too funny.

JustChip

Reaction score
Crazy theory that is probably untrue:

The Pro Bowl is his job interview

I don't think it's crazy. I fully believe it is a part of the interview process, seeing how he handles planning, prep, practice, etc.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
What the hell does he mean "learn the personnel"?

Hey Moore, maybe you have not been keeping up with current events lately, but these guys are the same guys you have been around all freaking season. They didnt just show up yesterday.

And this dude is going to be the OC next year...………...yikes:facepalm:
That’s not what he said.

At all.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Learning the personnel? You've had a damn year or so with some new players that have come on. The rest have been here. Geeze, stop making this game out to be more than it is.. You block, tackle, pass, run, kick, punt, score. If you don't know your "personnel" by now, GET OUT.. Another talker, just what the Cowboys needs. I bet Ginger Clapper and Juicy Boy have time for clapping sessions. Gotta get that perfect for the game.

Learning our personnel. What a crock.
That’s not what he said. This is a deliberate misrepresentation.

GMO415

Reaction score
Bout time we had an OC that caters to Dak's strengths

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
We may as well let up off of Moore, we don't have a dog in this fight, so let's just sit back and observe.