Moore installing Pro Bowl offense

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Moore will be nothing like Linehan

Moore has been thinking, drinking and living Offense since before he was Freshman in High School

His Dad was big time High School Coach and Kellen starred for 4 years and for 4 years at Boise St

He overcame his physical limitations with a knowledge of the passing game that is unmatched

Did you ever see Boise's Offense.....it was wild and imaginative and wide open.... it was designed to make it as easy on the QB as possible.... He is a McVay, Payton type of innovator
If the move comes to pass, we certainly all hope he's the offensive genius he's been grooming himself to be.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I don't think head coaches typically would be the persons to install an offense in this situation, or for instance in a Senior Bowl situation, if there is an offensive coordinator there.

We don't have an offensive coordinator.

The owner/GM has said he's content not to have one for awhile yet.

So, in the absence of an offensive coordinator, it makes sense that the head coach would have one of the offensive coaches do that, particularly if one is being considered for some greater role than as a position coach.
Copy That! & thank you for the knowledged adultness of you're post, in explaining this puzzlement:thumbup:

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
This might be smart because the pro bowlers that are FAs can see the system (if it is good) and actually wants to sign.

I'm trying to see the good in this.
A nice way to view it but I view it as playing with house money. Even though the strategy isn't a big part of this game it still lets the Cowboys and other teams best players see how Moore approaches installing his offensive plays into a game as meaningless as it is. So yea it could be a good thing.

Iago33

Reaction score
meh. it's the probowl.

"ok, youre the bottle cap, run to the mail box and turn around and catch the ball."
"what do I do?"
"you go long"
Cosby is hard to even bring up nowadays. Great routine, though.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually, it’s a really cool opportunity. Let’s see what he’s got before promoting him. Install a complex offense quickly with the best possible players.

I might even watch the probowl this year. And not the Super Bowl. There’s a switch.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They actually game plan offense and defense at the Pro Bowl? :D

Of course it makes sense because of all the offensive-friendly rules in place that will make whoever claims credit for the offense look like a genius.

phildadon86

Reaction score
They actually game plan offense and defense at the Pro Bowl? :D

Of course it makes sense because of all the offensive-friendly rules in place that will make whoever claims credit for the offense look like a genius.
Great way to sell it to Cowboys fans lol

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Can't wait til hear.."He is so respected and admired by the very best players in football" as part of their reasoning for this unwarranted promotion to OC.