Moore vs The Master

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by CouchCoach, Oct 12, 2021 at 10:15 AM.

1. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

101,251 Messages
    29,114 Likes Received
    Career wise Belichick is the GOAT. As for this matchup while coaching matters having players to carry out the job matters a lot. NE has beaten the Jets and Texas with a rookie QB so all of Belichick knowledge means nothing if you do not have the players. People hear loving talking about the NFC Least, well AFC East with Jets, Dolphins and until recently Bills have not exactly been a top division.

2. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

36,136 Messages
    8,653 Likes Received
    I'm just hoping to stay within 20 of you guys.

ScipioCowboy and Plankton like this.
  3. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Well-Known Member

38,900 Messages
    26,022 Likes Received
    He has to stop the run and force the Cowboys to take chances is the passing game. I presume he will try to take away our success and tendency to run to the right side behind Martin and Steele. I think we will see a lot of opportunities one on one on the outside with Cooper and Lamb.

4. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Well-Known Member

38,900 Messages
    26,022 Likes Received
    If its raining, that will be in their favor as it was when Brady came to town.

5. gp_cowpolk

gp_cowpolk Landry Hat Zone Supporter

10,645 Messages
    16,521 Likes Received
    Zappa concerts hek yea

6. CowboyFrog

CowboyFrog Well-Known Member

2,786 Messages
    2,558 Likes Received

TB12 struggled in the rain the last time the Cowboys played in foxsboro...so there is that, also maybe just maybe TB12 was a little in his own head playing as an enemy in Foxsboro for the first time...there also that...and lastly the teams you guys have played have been SHUT OUT by other teams but not your dominant defense..so there is that also...but keep telling me how this Cowboys offense is the fluke in this eqaution...I pray bb puts 8 in the box and mans up Cooper, Lamb, Wilson, Schultz, Pollard, Zeke...because others have tried and it has resulted in points..YOU DO NOT HAVE THE BUCCS FRONT 7 you will not stop this run straight up no chance....There was this other team with a "great defense" that also came here and told us "you aint gonna put points on this D" ....how did that go again?

7. willia451

willia451 Well-Known Member

2,736 Messages
    3,004 Likes Received
  8. CowboyFrog

2,786 Messages
    2,558 Likes Received

Lol yes Carolina you know that team that WAS ranked in the top before they played our offense...I dont care what you did against the Bucs to be honest, you can keep trying to tell yourself shutting one thing down against this offense will work....CLEARLY that has not worked for any team we have played...but go ahead tell me how we have not played a team as good as the pats...

9. rags747

rags747 Well-Known Member

5,107 Messages
    4,929 Likes Received
    This is part of your quote: Dallas' defense isn't bad but Buffalo's defense has two shutouts this season, albeit against very weak teams, Dallas isn't up to their level. But I'd expect a 10-14 point win at this point. Not sure why you mention Buffalo when we are playing NE.

10. CowboyFrog

2,786 Messages
    2,558 Likes Received

LOL yup...that vaunted defens gave up 312 yards and 3 td's to Davis Mills......I mean people often compare him to Kurt Warner ....No doubt you'll be here in the event it plays out your way..just make sure you poke your head back in here when the Cowboys hang 30 on BB's defense..Again you better pray for rain and lots of it or your not gonna like what happens.

stasheroo likes this.
  11. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye.

22,694 Messages
    14,223 Likes Received
    I don’t know, bro. Twenty is a tall order when going up against this juggernaut Pats team. The Saints were only able to stay within -15.

Chocolate Lab and CowboyFrog like this.
  12. CowboyFrog

2,786 Messages
    2,558 Likes Received

Right!!

13. stasheroo

stasheroo Well-Known Member

69,756 Messages
    83,038 Likes Received
    Look who’s truly ‘making excuses’.
    :rolleyes:

14. Bobhaze

Bobhaze Moderator

9,507 Messages
    30,747 Likes Received
    I would love to think this. But just two weeks ago, Brady and the defending SB champs went into Foxboro as big favorites and facing a rookie Mac Jones and the “depleted” pats. Yet it took a last minute comeback by Brady to win it 19-17.

And if you look at the box score for that game, the pats made it tough on Brady who was 22 of 43 (51% completion rate, well below his normal 67%) for 269 and no TDs. They only sacked Brady once but had a ton of hurries and made him very uncomfortable. The bucs were only 1-4 in the red zone.

Look I hope we have an “easy win” but I wouldn’t put any money on that. I expect this to be a lower scoring game that goes down to the wire. I expect the pats to try and run the ball on us and try and shorten the game. Our Offense is going to be tested. BB is a defensive genius and to think we just go in there and blow them out is highly unlikely in my view.

stasheroo and rags747 like this.
  15. lqmac1

lqmac1 Well-Known Member

2,593 Messages
    2,462 Likes Received
    Coincidently he goes to a team that hasn’t won it in two decades, hasn’t been a powerhouse nor a legitimate contender, but somehow wins the Super Bowl the first year he’s there. What a crazy coincidence. It is a team game, but the quarterback is the most important aspect.

16. lqmac1

lqmac1 Well-Known Member

2,593 Messages
    2,462 Likes Received
    I don’t know where you’re getting this “team game” thing from. I’ve never opposed it. All I said was BB hasn’t been successful without Brady. You can get your panties in a bunch all you want, but that’s facts. The team is garbage without Brady.

17. BAT

BAT Mr. Fixit

14,351 Messages
    7,374 Likes Received
    Very true.

But Dak has been giving KM his roses after every game.

So has CD, so has Amari, Zeke, Schultz, Wilson and all the OL.

If anyone knows who's the brain behind this offensive explosion it is the players on offense.

charron likes this.
  18. lqmac1

lqmac1 Well-Known Member

2,593 Messages
    2,462 Likes Received
    That’s valid, but my statement was him being overrated as a head coach which is true. This is his seventh season without Brady and only one of them have been above .500

conner01 likes this.
  19. BAT

BAT Mr. Fixit

14,351 Messages
    7,374 Likes Received
    I hate it when the master baits Moore.

But NFL is a dirty business.

Doomsay, Zordon, Jipper and 1 other person like this.
  20. lqmac1

lqmac1 Well-Known Member

2,593 Messages
    2,462 Likes Received
    You’re right. My bad, I forgot about that season. But it is my opinion that he is overrated. I’m not asking you to agree with it and quite frankly I don’t care if you don’t. It’s MY opinion.