Twitter: More than 30 Cowboys to participate in MyCauseMyCleats

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder what Antwaun Woods cleats will look like?
They're in the link..Actually the second shoes to show.

zntgq2lliciwzi3jnltg.jpg

dempwef75084fgxmghsl.jpg

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know it's for a good cause ...... But is anyone else tired of hearing about the Cowboys doing extra curricular stuff that has nothing to do with football?

I apologise for feeling that way
Don't apologize. I am confused why this is an issue for you. Cowboys always do extracurricular stuff.

And this MyCauseMyCleats is a league wide initiative.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Don't apologize. I am confused why this is an issue for you. Cowboys always do extracurricular stuff.

And this MyCauseMyCleats is a league wide initiative.

It's not really an issue WG and I was not trying to mess up your thread ...... And I understand that this is not a Jerry publicity thing ........ I probably should not have responded to this thread in the first place.

Proximo

Reaction score
I know it's for a good cause ...... But is anyone else tired of hearing about the Cowboys doing extra curricular stuff that has nothing to do with football?

I apologise for feeling that way

The truth is you’re letting your disappointment with how the season has gone impact your perspective in such a way that even something like this (which is a positive initiative) rubs you the wrong way.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A former co-worker knows Chris Jones pretty well, and Chris will be wearing these shoes to raise awareness for DIPG (rare brain tumor in children which is 100% fatal).

My former co-worker lost his son to this disease, and Chris has been generous enough to lend his time and support in many ways - including this.

I complain about the Cowboys a lot, but their support for causes like this is unbelievable.