More troubles for David Irving

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Sadly I do understand life with a crazy baby's moma, and even showing her instability and the fact she signed off the rights to her second born because she was a caught adultress in VA state law, she still won custody of my daughter because I could not afford decent legal console back then. While my daughter was 16 and had a good say in the matter, I had zero chance winning a custody battle for a child I could not know do to her moving every year or so with a different man. I am still paying insane child support for a child I have seen 6 times before 3 years old and once since she came of age. My biggest regret is that the money goes to the parent, a known cheater time and time again while my daughter got nothing but the Govt assistance she got when I was 9 states away..... Being nailed with 16 years of interest on a child that was not confirmed to be mine till she was 16 yrs old was killer..... Luckily I have knocked out $48,000 of the $71,000 the judge through on me that day. Over $16,000 of that is interest..... While some states are more about what is best for the child, there are other states that feel a child is best with their mother, and as long as the mother can collect child support, she can provide regardless......

Seeing he got custody speaks volumes..... If only the judge in VA saw I had sole custody of my son which was months younger could have played a part..... Sadly I got a Public Offender not a Public Defender when I went to court....

Either way I think Irvin has a case but sadly the court of Goodell might be just as bias as VA...... I hope I am wrong.....

Secondly, I do think Zeke is guilty of something but not DV..... All his issues that came out can't just be coincidence..... While many may have been, especially after the word got out he was a supposed bad man, Karma can't be a complete witch hunt with nothing to back it up.... I think he was tried unfairly and was branded a woman beater, but to be honest, I do think he needed to grow up and was saved a few times by women that could have spoken up about his ways as far a sexual misconduct.... While I think a 2 week suspension could have been more appropriate, I think the punishment might have woken Zeke up to be a more cautious human being.....
I feel your pain bro. Been through very similar circumstances.

Verdict

Reaction score
I said this when the initial stuff came out--- get away from her and stay away from her for ever. She clearly has a personality disorder. She is a predator looking for leverage on Irving.

Whether he did it or not (I don't think he did) he should have ditched her as soon as she played the first DV card on him. You knew it was coming again.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Hard for a guy to gain custody of a child, so this leads me to believe that the rumors about this chick being loco might be true. Isn't this the same girl he was with in College where he first got in "DV" trouble?
Exactly!!! The state usually favors custody to the mother unless she has been proven to be unfit and that isnt easy like you stated. The dude will be fine! Shes just spittin venom as usual!

superonyx

Reaction score
Exactly!!! The state usually favors custody to the mother unless she has been proven to be unfit and that isnt easy like you stated. The dude will be fine! Shes just spittin venom as usual!
It’s a hard situation for everyone involved.
I have a new found respect for David Irving for doing what he realizes is best for his child.
As a father it has to be hard to go after full custody.

You do need to prove the mother is unfit to get awarded full custody. It’s just the way it works in America. But I respect that he wants full custody. Unfortunately too man men don’t.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
If she loses custody, doesn't she also lose child support payments ?

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
Pictures of bruises and an accusation are all it takes in the court of Goodell.

John813

Reaction score
Pictures of bruises and an accusation are all it takes in the court of Goodell.

IIRC, what sent the suspension in motion was the other big owners like Mara, Kraft and Blank pushing Goodell to suspend Zeke.
There was that huge article on the suspension during the season last year. How Roger was getting pressured by other owners to suspend him. Something along the lines from Kraft was that Goodell suspended Brady for the ball issue so why not suspend Zeke for the alleged DV.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Godell has already set the bar for the DV stuff. It basically does not look at the circumstances. Even if there is a claim, real or not, it will lead to suspension.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
How do we not know her bruises are from her MMA training?

I would say the previous post to yours that stated..

"She is not all there
she posted her ph # public last month
a San Antonio radio station called
she picked up and admitted to lying about everything
on air"

Would tend to add to her lack of credibility.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
This girl has a vendetta against M Irving and her only weapon is a DV accusation. She draws the weapon uses it it, holsters it, and draws it out and uses it again.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
DT remains unchanged here. Collins wont be game ready week 1, Irving suspended likely, whiffed on McClain....who will be the starters? Neal and Jihad?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn’t she admit a week ago that she made up the abuse thing?

This lady is psycho.

I have not read through all the posts yet, so maybe it has been mentioned. Bt there are tweets out there where it says it has been proven. that she is mentally unstable.