Morning Game Day Thread!

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
I was going to post earlier, what little I seen he does not look like he deserved that contract extension. :laugh:

Isn't that what many said on here about Zeke. So it should be good enough to be said about him also.

All I know is the Murray is in the game and playing like the lead back

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Burrow now having a nice drive, 2 minutes left. Need another 20 yards for FG range though.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
NFC West......you might have to chalk in 3 of those teams making the playoffs this year and in my personal opinion I think Cardinals who were the worst of the 3 last year is probably going to be a good pick to make the playoffs.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Hopkins just going off in his first game for Arizona. :muttley:

Bill-OBrien.jpg

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Washington sucks and the Eagles are overrated. That's my story and I'm sticking with it. :D

:flagwave:
Skins suck...but that defense........I just hope we are healthy when we face that defensive line or that we have smart enough coaches to overcompensate because I think the days of our offensive line showing up and being the best more weeks than not are over.

Valkyr

Reaction score
Arians: "No risk it, no biscuit. Speaking of biscuits, anyone have some? Like those Red Lobster cheddar ones?"

bewp7

Reaction score
can u imagine how bad texan fans fell about bill o brien. at least jerry makes sense since he owns the team but o brien got all that power for no reason and ruins the team he stinks as a coach and stinks worse as a gm!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bengals...Bungles...Burrow great drive for a game winning TD, however Offensive PI.
Game over, idiot kicker misses FG. Could have tied it. Chargers get lucky and win.

same old Bungles...

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Cincinnati already gunning for that high pick next year.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Skins suck...but that defense........I just hope we are healthy when we face that defensive line or that we have smart enough coaches to overcompensate because I think the days of our offensive line showing up and being the best more weeks than not are over.
we actually have run game and 3 WRs..not worried, an injured one dimensional Eagles team isnt a good barometer..