Morning Game Day Thread!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Bengals...Bungles...Burrow great drive for a game winning TD, however Offensive PI.
Game over, idiot kicker misses FG. Could have tied it. Chargers get lucky and win.

same old Bungles...

Yep, Joe got Bungled. He did everything he needed to do on that drive and it didn't matter.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
we actually have run game and 3 WRs..not worried, an injured one dimensional Eagles team isnt a good barometer..
I don't need the Eagles to know that the defensive line has Chase Young, Jonathan Allen, Ryan Kerrigan, Daron Payne and Montez Sweat on it. Its not some sheer luck for them to be good its to be expected at this point and just lining up with Zeke and 3 receivers isn't good enough. Coaching is going to be a huge factor.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
or bad loss for the unbeatable super team in SF? lol

SB Hangover?

SF's #1 and #2 receivers didn't play due to injury so the Cards just clamped down on Kittle.

Niners vaunted defense wasn't so great, though. Murray had a nice game.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Just so you guys know. That tom brady td is in garbage time. Down 3 scores with under 5 minutes left in the game.

Also the credit should go to belichek because brady looked bad

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don't need the Eagles to know that the defensive line has Chase Young, Jonathan Allen, Ryan Kerrigan, Daron Payne and Montez Sweat on it. Its not some sheer luck for them to be good its to be expected at this point and just lining up with Zeke and 3 receivers isn't good enough. Coaching is going to be a huge factor.

rally so Washington's a lock for greatness after one game?

FYI they've always had a very good DL and we still beat them over and over and over..the fact is they got down 17-0 the eagles blew that,,be real lets stop acting as if the ball was kicked off and that DL stymies' the eagles..they gave up 17 points early

the eagles got in their own way..

they have NO RUNNING GAME and NO THREAT AT WR.. it will be very different against us IMHO it does matter it isnt just any run game and WRs, its real threats the eagles didnt have

also LC will be back by then and the rest of the OL should be gelling..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
rally so Washington's a lock for greatness after one game?

FYI they've always had a very good DL and we still beat them over and over and over..the fact is they got down 17-0 the eagles blew that,,be real lets stop acting as if the ball was kicked off and that DL stymies' the eagles..they gave up 17 points early

the eagles got in their own way..

they have NO RUNNING GAME and NO THREAT AT WR.. it will be very different against us IMHO it does matter it isnt just any run game and WRs, its real threats the eagles didnt have

also LC will be back by then and the rest of the OL should be gelling..
Never said they were destined for greatness after one game. I'm saying I believe that defense is for real with Rivera. That's how great of a defensive mind Rivera is. Same thing I'll say about McCarthy. McCarthy is a great mind and it will benefit the Cowboys wonders. You can be a Cowboy fan and acknowledge Commanders have a nice defensive line.

I think Sims and Scary Terry are good receivers with potential......but ok.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Never said they were destined for greatness after one game. I'm saying I believe that defense is for real with Rivera. That's how great of a defensive mind Rivera is. Same thing I'll say about McCarthy. McCarthy is a great mind and it will benefit the Cowboys wonders. You can be a Cowboy fan and acknowledge Commanders have a nice defensive line.

I think Sims and Scary Terry are good receivers with potential......but ok.
i said they had nearly the same line the last 5 years give or take one player..i realse young is supposed to be great but still a rookie.. theyve always had a pretty solid DL but we always seem to beat it, why? a great run game via Murray and Zeke and some actual threats outside..

eagles lost this rater then Washington winning it IMHO

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
brady is on a team that now makes more mistakes not as well coached as his last team