Morning Game Day Thread!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
i said they had nearly the same line the last 5 years give or take one player..i realse young is supposed to be great but still a rookie.. theyve always had a pretty solid DL but we always seem to beat it, why? a great run game via Murray and Zeke and some actual threats outside..

eagles lost this rater then Washington winning it IMHO

Once again, you can't say they are the same line when this is Rivera's line now. This is his defense. They have not had the same line for 4 years give ore take one player lol. I think Kerrigan is the only hold over and he's a very good player. D'aron Payne, Montez Sweat, Chase Young, etc. have all beeb added over the past 2 or 3 years. They are approaching that age where they are about to start hitting their potential.

There is a argument to be made the Eagles lost it being up 17-0.......but then again they sacked the guy 8 times.....started off slow but ended on a great note. A much needed win for Washington. HAs to feel good for that crappy organization. At least for one week they will only be talking about actual football.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Get ready for a lot of "Brady is nothing without Belichick" hot takes this week,
That's how the media works. They spent all offseason telling us that the Patriots were tanking and how great the Bucs are about to be just for them to come out like this. Its like they create their own narratives. ITs just one game. They got whooped though.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
i said they had nearly the same line the last 5 years give or take one player..i realse young is supposed to be great but still a rookie.. theyve always had a pretty solid DL but we always seem to beat it, why? a great run game via Murray and Zeke and some actual threats outside..

eagles lost this rater then Washington winning it IMHO
Washington has a decent secondary outside of darby and apke. And their d line might be best in the league. They were my sleeper pick in the offseason. If they can get decent play out of haskins they will be a threat for the division.

We beat them because we played against colt mccoy. We lost to them the only time we played them with a competent qb when they were 6-1 with alex smith at qb.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Once again, you can't say they are the same line when this is Rivera's line now. This is his defense. They have not had the same line for 4 years give ore take one player lol. I think Kerrigan is the only hold over and he's a very good player. D'aron Payne, Montez Sweat, Chase Young, etc. have all beeb added over the past 2 or 3 years. They are approaching that age where they are about to start hitting their potential.

There is a argument to be made the Eagles lost it being up 17-0.......but then again they sacked the guy 8 times.....started off slow but ended on a great note. A much needed win for Washington. HAs to feel good for that crappy organization. At least for one week they will only be talking about actual football.

first off Rivera was let go doing horribly in Carolina , on the street before years end , lets just stop tooting his horn so loud it might blow in your face..
wouldn't be sacked as much with threat at run game and WR get open sooner?! hmm:facepalm:

NickZepp

Reaction score
Kyler Murray may be my favorite non Cowboys player for the next decade. Last year he showed flashes but he was real impressive and poised in that come back against a good 49ers team. I know San Fran was down some players on offense but they are still probably gonna be one of the best teams in the NFC this year.