Morning ladies and gentlemen and you to pops

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome and I can't say I feel the same about your avatar.

Bunch of long time fans and newbies here from the old DC.com forums. However, you picked the wrong time to want to talk about football, it is over and we're all in denial that the Eagles are in the SB.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Welcome Dreamchaser. Good to see you have joined. I hope you like our site.

ABQ

Quickdraw

Reaction score
Welcome and don't let Otis the cat scare you. He's a softy at heart. Can't say that about his owner though. He's a drunk and blames the cat for his shortcomings.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome and don't let Otis the cat scare you. He's a softy at heart. Can't say that about his owner though. He's a drunk and (blames the cat for his shortcomings).
Fixed that for ya. It's a well known fact cats cannot read what is within parentheses. I would appreciate it if we didn't let Otis know how I've been using him. He'll play with me with that remote like playing with a kitten and a string.

And just to address that drunk part. Otis doesn't know I am a drunk as he's never seen me sober.

Quickdraw

Reaction score
Fixed that for ya. It's a well known fact cats cannot read what is within parentheses. I would appreciate it if we didn't let Otis know how I've been using him. He'll play with me with that remote like playing with a kitten and a string.

And just to address that drunk part. Otis doesn't know I am a drunk as he's never seen me sober.
LMAO... touche'

dreamchaser

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the welcome, i am sure I will enjoy it here been reading posts here for years just never posted,

GMO415

Reaction score
Howdy!
giphy.gif