FEATURED Morning Pops!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning, Pops and everyone. Happy Sunday. I lost my Yeti coffee cup two days ago, but I found it this morning in my golf cart, so the world is right again. Wishing everyone a good week ahead.
Just another good reason to avoid golf. If it's not frustrating you and causing you to create new streams of cusswords, it is stealing your stuff.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Once upon a time (last year) we were looking forward to 2020. Now we are trying to preserve our sanity for 54 more days and hope nothing else goes wrong.

As for football, no one can take away my other favorite sport. I still get to watch those pretty uniforms move around.
You win, X. I turned the TV on and oddly enough it’s televised here today (in the Midwest... weird), so I’ll watch and see what’s up.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and friends!

It's 6:47 here, and I'm at the NJ end of the Lincoln Tunnel. (When I think of it that way, it kinda seems like a colon, and we all know what's at the other end.)

Very proud of the effort our Boyz showed yesterday! Defense was uncharacteristically good, ST was very good, and offense was much better than expected, under the circumstances.

At first I thought the refs were on our side, but they more than made up for their charity by the end of the game.

Still, very much worth watching.

Hope everyone has a great day!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning Jobs. Good Morning Fellas and good morning to all who have decided to stop in and visit the thread this Monday Morning.

Well, we had the Baby Shower for my youngest Daughter this weekend. It's interesting because we had it planned so that folks could either stop by and visit for a little while or just drive by and drop off pampers etc. Sunny all week, nice weather and then on the Saturday of the thing, of course it got windy and colder but it turned out. Actually had a good turn out, some came out and sat under the tent we set up, we have a 30x20 tent that we put up and then we just had pulled pork and smoked pork slices and served that on bread with plenty of BBQ sauce, Macaroni and Cheese, Cole Slaw and Chips. Bought a couple trays of Chicken Nuggests from Chik a File for the kids. All in all, it turned out nice.

So two down and just one more of these things to go and that one will be next month!

Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope you all had a great weekend and are off to a great start of the week!

Everybody, make this Monday a great day and a great start to the week! Be well everybody and God Bless!

Xelda

Reaction score
What about Tuesday? Tuesday’s can’t be good??
Thanks, Jan. I think everyone was convinced I'd lost a few screws over the weekend. I can't say exactly, but Wednesday was on my mind. I know it's Monday, but I deny it's right to bring me down. Instead I let the neighbor's loud rap impersonating music give me a headache. My brother came back to my office and asked what I was listening to. I replied "the neighbors". Tonight though, I will dream about tunnels and colons. It could be interesting.

I'm still high as a kite from our team's performance yesterday. A customer came in and asked about the vehicle with the Cowboys plate on the front. He went on a tirade about us being robbed yesterday to my brother who isn't into football. My brother told him that's my sister's car. Darned tootin' that's your sister's car and it's a good one, blessed by Jimmy Johnson himself! I had to burn rubber to keep Terry Bradshaw from putting his big mitts on it.

Tomorrow is roofing Tuesday. I've finally got my shingles sitting in the yard waiting for elves with hammers to show up.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Thanks, Jan. I think everyone was convinced I'd lost a few screws over the weekend. I can't say exactly, but Wednesday was on my mind. I know it's Monday, but I deny it's right to bring me down. Instead I let the neighbor's loud rap impersonating music give me a headache. My brother came back to my office and asked what I was listening to. I replied "the neighbors". Tonight though, I will dream about tunnels and colons. It could be interesting.

I'm still high as a kite from our team's performance yesterday. A customer came in and asked about the vehicle with the Cowboys plate on the front. He went on a tirade about us being robbed yesterday to my brother who isn't into football. My brother told him that's my sister's car. Darned tootin' that's your sister's car and it's a good one, blessed by Jimmy Johnson himself! I had to burn rubber to keep Terry Bradshaw from putting his big mitts on it.

Tomorrow is roofing Tuesday. I've finally got my shingles sitting in the yard waiting for elves with hammers to show up.
As a rule I would skip Mondays. Good things typically don’t happen for me on Mondays. I get lulled into a false sense of peace over the weekend and get whacked in the face with reality as soon as I walk in the office on Monday. Monday is a four letter word. The Mama’s and the Papa’s said it so right “Monday, Monday, can't trust that day
Monday, Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way; Oh Monday mornin' you gave me no warnin' of what was to be...”

Yup.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. The coffee is going down good this morning. Great news from Phizer re: the vaccine! We might go to the condo after Thanksgiving, God willing, and the creek don't rise. Their "open for tourism" status has been off and on since the China virus hit. We'll see.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And this is why I am purchasing a tractor with a snow plow.... With La Nina lining up this year, we are expecting more snow and colder weather than normal.

We staked the house location recently and, rather than the driveway making a straight shot from the road, we now have a winding road through the woods, around for trees... 1,000 feet later, we finally reach the garage.

That's a lot of driveway to snowplow!!

Xelda

Reaction score
And this is why I am purchasing a tractor with a snow plow.... With La Nina lining up this year, we are expecting more snow and colder weather than normal.

We staked the house location recently and, rather than the driveway making a straight shot from the road, we now have a winding road through the woods, around for trees... 1,000 feet later, we finally reach the garage.

Yes, but it's scenic.

GrammaJan

Reaction score

Snow. Luckeeeeee...