FEATURED Morning Pops!

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Morning Pops and everyone.

Coffee. Need coffee. I have errands to run today before I’m allowing myself to do any decorating. This year will be modest but next year will hopefully prove a bit better.

Monday is my first of two trips to Iowa City for my yearly follow ups with my surgeon and oncologist. December 17th is the big one, but this ones pretty important too. Here’s hoping the rotten run of 2020 stops now.

Everyone enjoy the beginning of the end of the long holiday weekend. We’re half way through it now.

Have a good day, all.

Good afternoon Pops and everyone.

Once I saw “coffee”, I knew what I was missing this morning.

I’ll be praying for a good report for your two follow ups.

Be safe friends

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and everyone.

Coffee. Need coffee. I have errands to run today before I’m allowing myself to do any decorating. This year will be modest but next year will hopefully prove a bit better.

Monday is my first of two trips to Iowa City for my yearly follow ups with my surgeon and oncologist. December 17th is the big one, but this ones pretty important too. Here’s hoping the rotten run of 2020 stops now.

Everyone enjoy the beginning of the end of the long holiday weekend. We’re half way through it now.

Have a good day, all.
Best of luck with you doctor visit!!:thumbup:

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and everyone.

Once I saw “coffee”, I knew what I was missing this morning.

I’ll be praying for a good report for your two follow ups.

Be safe friends
Thank you. This is definitely the least “fun” of the two visits, though I’d definitely not say either was “fun” in the literal sense of the word

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Easy there Hondo.... I'm a little bit Redneck and I don't like "Punp kin" much.
I come from a family of reds.
Ain't pumping no kin.

You know, it's really funny growing up in Ingleside, Texas in the late 70's.
My dad was straight up from Appalachia and fit in straight away.
Me ma was born and raised aristocratic on Long Island, but damn, did she love my dad and we were stationed there.
Coast Guard. It's why I joined.

My dad had an accident when I was 3 so she raised me, stuck down there and so...
I had a bit of a New York accent and the locals just could not understand it.

I would hear "Where the Hell you from boy?!" almost every day for years, growing up.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning Jobs. Good Morning Fellas and good morning to all who have decided to stop in and visit today.

So, tired this morning. My Son and Daughter just had their first Baby Girl this morning. Baby was way early but Momma was experiencing abnormally high Blood Pressure and so the Docs decided to go early. Baby Girl was 21.5 oz at birth but Docs say she is strong and doing well. Still, she is being supported and still has a long road ahead. We are hoping that all goes well but you never really know in these kinds of deals. Still in all, I am confident that she is a little fighter and will be just fine! Not much sleep last night, about 2 hours I guess so I'm lagging a little bit today. End of day, big reason to celebrate around here. After all, first girl in the family, amoung the Grandkids! Wife is really worried but I know she will be just fine. BTW, Mom and Dad are good too..

:laugh:

Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope you are all doing well today. Good time to maybe make some soup and just get under a blanket and watch a game or maybe a good old movie. I think I saw "To Catch A Theif" with Carey Grant and Grace Kelly advertised. That sounds like a good one to me.

Anyhow, folks, hope springs eternal. You can run out of most everything but as long as you never run out of that, never give up on that, you got a good shot!

Be well everybody!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops, morning Jobs. Good Morning Fellas and good morning to all who have decided to stop in and visit today.

So, tired this morning. My Son and Daughter just had their first Baby Girl this morning. Baby was way early but Momma was experiencing abnormally high Blood Pressure and so the Docs decided to go early. Baby Girl was 21.5 oz at birth but Docs say she is strong and doing well. Still, she is being supported and still has a long road ahead. We are hoping that all goes well but you never really know in these kinds of deals. Still in all, I am confident that she is a little fighter and will be just fine! Not much sleep last night, about 2 hours I guess so I'm lagging a little bit today. End of day, big reason to celebrate around here. After all, first girl in the family, amoung the Grandkids! Wife is really worried but I know she will be just fine. BTW, Mom and Dad are good too..

Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope you are all doing well today. Good time to maybe make some soup and just get under a blanket and watch a game or maybe a good old movie. I think I saw "To Catch A Theif" with Carey Grant and Grace Kelly advertised. That sounds like a good one to me.

Anyhow, folks, hope springs eternal. You can run out of most everything but as long as you never run out of that, never give up on that, you got a good shot!

Be well everybody!
I have a great niece who was born 2 months premature, and not only is she healthy (now 10 years old) but she's smarter than a lot of the folks on this board....well, not in this thread, of course, but elsewhere.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I have a great niece who was born 2 months premature, and not only is she healthy (now 10 years old) but she's smarter than a lot of the folks on this board....well, not in this thread, of course, but elsewhere.

Well, I appreciate you telling me that RW. I mean, that's what you hope for right? Healthy and Happy and I can go off into the sunset with no regrets.

:thumbup:

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Be well everybody!
Congratulations!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Be well everybody!
Congratulations along with prayers and thoughts.

GrammaJan

Reaction score

Be well everybody!
Congrats ABQ!!! With every new baby is new hope in this world for things to turn to the positive. Glad all are doing well.