FEATURED Morning Pops!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and those still writing the year wrong. Yeah, they'll drag me kicking and screaming into 2019 too.

ABQ, not to worry, I noticed you were missing and made some posts using your moniker on your behalf. Several posters want to meet you after school behind the gym, let me know when to forward the alerts and warnings from the Staff but it ended up pretty well. One poster thinks you're cute and cheeky and wants to meet. I am not sure of the gender and didn't think it appropriate these days to ask.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. I'm headed back to the eye doctor this morning. I think the retina has become detached again. If so it will require surgery to fix it. Bummer. Have a good day, everyone.

Good morning Pops and everyone. Awe man Leon! Hopefully the Dr has good news and it’s not as bad as you think.

Have a great day everyone. Today is a gift, don’t leave it unwrapped.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Well, the retina is detached again. I'm going to Abilene for surgery tomorrow morning. Thanks, everyone, for the well wishes.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, the retina is detached again. I'm going to Abilene for surgery tomorrow morning. Thanks, everyone, for the well wishes.
Hate to hear that, Leon. Stay in touch as much as you can and let us know how you're doing. I know you'll have that eye covered so if you just want to put half the words up here, we'll understand. Nothing but goof thoughts your way, bruddah.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops and those still writing the year wrong. Yeah, they'll drag me kicking and screaming into 2019 too.

ABQ, not to worry, I noticed you were missing and made some posts using your moniker on your behalf. Several posters want to meet you after school behind the gym, let me know when to forward the alerts and warnings from the Staff but it ended up pretty well. One poster thinks you're cute and cheeky and wants to meet. I am not sure of the gender and didn't think it appropriate these days to ask.

What the hell would I do without my friends? I ask you guys?

LOL.........

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and friends. I thought I'd already posted here today. Weird day I guess. Best of everything for your eye, Leon. I'm sorry it's giving you so much trouble. Tell the doctor that you're going to need one good eye for the playoffs. Have a good day everyone.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who decides to stop in and visit today.

Hump Day! One day closer to Saturday and then it's on! What is everybody planning for the Divisional Playoff Round?

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John and Gramma, have a great day!

Everyone, work hard and lets get to the Weekend!

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and friends. I hope you all have a good one.
That-moment-when-you-think-its-friday-but-its-really-wednesday-Hump-Day-Work-Meme.jpeg

Last edited:

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Afternoon, Pops and pen pals. I'm back home from Abilene and the doc said the surgery went well. I have a follow up tomorrow in Willow Park to get the eye patch taken off and inspect the eye. Thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishes. At least this time he said I could keep my head upright instead of having to look straight down at the floor for a few days. I hope you all had a good morning.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Afternoon, Pops and pen pals. I'm back home from Abilene and the doc said the surgery went well. I have a follow up tomorrow in Willow Park to get the eye patch taken off and inspect the eye. Thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishes. At least this time he said I could keep my head upright instead of having to look straight down at the floor for a few days. I hope you all had a good morning.

Good evening Pops and all. Glad to hear the surgery went well Leon. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hate to hear that, Leon. Stay in touch as much as you can and let us know how you're doing. I know you'll have that eye covered so if you just want to put half the words up here, we'll understand. Nothing but goof thoughts your way, bruddah.
LMAO, OK, I know this is early in the year but I won't have a better nomination for Freudian Slip of 2019. We can debate whether that was a typo or not.

Leon, I am sending food thoughts as well. Uhhhhhh, good thoughts.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and friends. Coach, I don't think it was a Freudian slip as much as the truth coming out. We know when your sparkling personality starts to fizz more than usual. Best wishes for your eye's recovery, Leon. I hope the Cowboys give you and the rest of us something beautiful to behold this weekend.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon Fellas and good afternoon to any and all who stop through to check stuff out.

Well, we've made almost through Thursday and the weekend in clear view. Big weekend for most of us in the way of Football. Be nice to see us move on but I guess we'll see what happens.

Leon, good news on the surgery ole Buddy!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John and Gramma, what plans do you have for the game?

Everybody, have a great day!

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Evening Pops and friends. I wear my Cowboys cap everyday everywhere. If it didn’t look tacky with coat n tie, I’d wear it to church too.

I’ve made new friends at the store n restaurant the last 2 days by just representing my team. Tons of Cowboy fans in Texan territory. It’s still way too early to Crow but at least we are still in the running.

Go Cowboys :flagwave:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Had to go back in my mailbox and pull a couple checks out to change the date on them earlier. As if it isn't bad enough to say goodbye to that money once!