Mort: Dak contact hold up? Cowboys want 5 years, Dak want 4

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Can we go back to three years? That was better for everybody anyways....:banghead:

Qcard

Reaction score
IF and IF this is true, BOTH needs be wup behind a tool shed........get over the foolishness and get the name deal sign.

It will take Jerry or is it Stephen Jr about 5 years to graduate....I see the 5yr logic :facepalm:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
It's funny. For years, some people have said or implied Jerry Jones would finally see the light and dump Prescott. Now, in the midst of a contract negotiation, it appears Jones wants to commit to Prescott longer than Prescott wants to commit to Jones.

oh the irony :laugh:
Dak's agent just wants to dip into that tv contract money sooner.

Oneiros

Reaction score
Greedy in the sense that he forced the team to use their only franchise tag on him for this crap. Dak should have signed it, then ask for another contract after his 3rd year.
Exactly. I had always admired Dak in the past but this is ridiculous. Especially if we end up losing Amari because of it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It wouldn’t be the first time Jerry’s doubled down on stupid
Perhaps but it would not be the first time certain members have continually commented Jones is a heck of a LOT MORE committed to Prescott than they are. And that Jones has been that way since early in the 2016 season.

The humor is not the difference in opinions. It is simply notable how Jones' opinion is routinely ignored. I find it funny only because the fact remains that the narcissist IS the general manager after all.

shabazz

Reaction score
Perhaps but it would not be the first time certain members have continually commented Jones is a heck of a LOT MORE committed to Prescott than they are. And that Jones has been that way since early in the 2016 season.

The humor is not the difference in opinions. It is simply notable how Jones' opinion is routinely ignored. I find it funny only because the fact remains that the narcissist IS the general manager after all.

If They used the non exclusive tag the whole thing could at least be reasoned out. But this thing is just putting off the inevitable

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If They used the non exclusive tag the whole thing could at least be reasoned out. But this thing is just putting off the inevitable
That is exactly what I was referring to. It should be apparent Jones would use the exclusive option over the non exclusive one because he is just that invested in Prescott.

I have been saying since 2016. Prescott will be in Dallas a lot more years than some people hope. Jones will make sure of it.