Twitter: Most 450 yard passing games in NFL history (playoffs included)

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
That's a nice stat and all but i wish the team was more balanced. Attack teams when they have a weakness. If they are weak against the run, Zeke and Pollard should have a long day at work. If teams weakness is the pass, Dak better ice his shoulder.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a nice stat and all but i wish the team was more balanced. Attack teams when they have a weakness. If they are weak against the run, Zeke and Pollard should have a long day at work. If teams weakness is the pass, Dak better ice his shoulder.

Hopefully boy wonder Moore has figured his out, or all the coaches with play calling experience have informed him of this.
As well, as Quinn from a DC point of view.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what the circumstances are. The list shows QB's that are capable of throwing for that many yards. Don't you think that other QB's had chances to do the same but didn't and only the elite QB's are capable of doing it? That's my take away.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Last year Dak became the only player in NFL history to have 3 games in a row with at least 450 yards passing.

He also became the only player in history to have 3 rushing TDs and 400 yards passing in a game.

Hopefully he’ll be ready to play on opening night against the GOAT. I can’t wait for the season to start.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Couple things that come to mind. One , Matt Schaub is a red flag.

The other is these others span over their entire careers which is 15-20 years. Dak ranks up there after 5 years. I don’t think that’s a good sign. Means we are behind in a lot of games .

Ouch! That is going to leave a mark. You just rained on @Rockport parade.

You, sir, are a hater. :)

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I'd much rather see Dak go 24/30, 250, 2 TD, 0 INT every game and we win consistently. It would mean we have a good defense and there is no need to wing the ball all over the field.

Yeah but then you'd have droves of posters saying he's not worth $40 million a year to throw for 250 yds and 2 tds every game....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Well you sure aren't. If you attended college and took statistics, there's always outliers in the results.
"Don't you think that other QB's had chances to do the same but didn't and only the elite QB's are capable of doing it? That's my take away."

You didn't mention "outliers" here? I'm only off what you said, Rocky.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah but then you'd have droves of posters saying he's not worth $40 million a year to throw for 250 yds and 2 tds every game....
If we're winning games nobody is going to say anything about Dak's numbers. If they do, who cares? They're not Cowboys fans at that point. Because winning is all that matters.