Most CBS experts picking us to win (Sportsline)

bigE79

Reaction score
Cowboy Bill Watts;2414476 said:
i cannot think of a single reason why we should be favored in this game
Tony Romo:starspin

JFlgn

Reaction score
They're also taking the Jags over the Titans. I did too, but I just thought that was interesting.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
Opinion counts for nothing now, the game is there, go win it.

CoCo

Reaction score
I really don't care what the "experts" say. Everyone is speculating as to which Dallas team shows up.

If you look through the rest of their picks, wow! Too many picks for the Lions, Bengals, Chiefs & Raiders to win.

And all but one say the Titans meet their match this week. Interesting.

Coy

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2414479 said:
I wouldn't really call them experts.

76-67-0
69-74-0

Just remember that these picks are against the spread, actually a 76-67 record is not that bad at all, the thing is in this weekend`s game vs. the Commanders it is just a -1.5 spread for the Cowboys, meaning if they pick the Cowboys it means they think we will win the game bay more than 1.5 points.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
zeroburrito;2414669 said:
washington was a lot better than us with a healthy tony romo.

12 men on the field killed 3 minutes in a 2 point loss.

Thats not "a lot better."

zeroburrito

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2414677 said:
12 men on the field killed 3 minutes in a 2 point loss.

Thats not "a lot better."

i don't think you watched the game. washington WHIPPED us. we scoured our last td against a prevent.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
MSNBC Expert Jay Novacek's pick:

Cowboys (5-4) at Commanders (6-3)
NFC_Cowboys.jpg
NFC_Redskins.jpg

Tony Romo's return is a huge boost for Dallas. He'll boost the team's attitude before the game and he'll be a huge improvement at quarterback. The little things he does -- evade the rush, make plays with his creativity -- are huge.

With Romo, the offense should be back to its normal self. But Dallas also needs a boost from its defense. It needs to force turnovers and make some stops.

If Washington doesn't have Clinton Portis because of a bad knee, that's an issue. I don't think Jason Campbell can beat Dallas on his own. If Portis does play, it be a closer game.

Pick: Cowboys
Last week he went 11-3, on the season he is 86-58.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zeroburrito;2414681 said:
i don't think you watched the game. washington WHIPPED us. we scoured our last td against a prevent.

I must have missed that game, too. The one I saw we had a chance to win at the end, despite not playing particularly well all day.

How many points do you get for a td against prevent, anyway? Is it still 6 points?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
zeroburrito;2414669 said:
washington was a lot better than us with a healthy tony romo.

What I find amusing is on extremeskins Zero is a Cowboys homer, here he is a Commanders homer

methinks he just likes to piss people off

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
zeroburrito;2414681 said:

we played crap and still was an inch away from winning the game.....come off the ledge.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaBoys4Life;2414831 said:
we played crap and still was an inch away from winning the game.....come off the ledge.

But, the ledge is where all the drama is!