Most likely trade today: Linebacker

T-RO

Reaction score
I could see us making no move today. But if we do make a trade I think it could be linebacker.

PFF scores
Keanu Neal, 42.4
Leighton Vander Esch, 44.6

For those not familiar w/their scoring, that's two really, really bad scores for linebackers getting a lot of PT.

The other reason why LB could be targeted is that usually there are more linebackers floating around in the market place, and they aren't as pricey.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You could see Kearse at LB in Nickel and Dime more now with Wilson healthy and getting more playing time

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Hey man PFF is great. Legit source. Their best QB this week was Darnold. He went 13-24 for 160 yards and zero TDs. 6th best QB was Kirk Cousins who went 1-13 on third down.

Or they don't know what they're talking about

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Jaylon is available...

People joke about it but I think it's possible. We just lost LB depth and the Cowboys are paying him anyway. He also knows the system.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I could see us making no move today. But if we do make a trade I think it could be linebacker.

PFF scores
Keanu Neal, 42.4
Leighton Vander Esch, 44.6

For those not familiar w/their scoring, that's two really, really bad scores for linebackers getting a lot of PT.

The other reason why LB could be targeted is that usually there are more linebackers floating around in the market place, and they aren't as pricey.
Stop the trade talk. They're 6-1. You don't start trading away your starters and or depth when you 6-1!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
People joke about it but I think it's possible. We just lost LB depth and the Cowboys are paying him anyway. He also knows the system.
I agree. I was only half joking. I don't want him back but we do need a lb. When is Bernard due back?

Xavier187

Reaction score
We need to sign Hamilcar Rashard off the Jets practice squad dude has skills

Mr_437

Reaction score
I think Dallas holds what they got at LB instead of activating Bernard or any other LB. Cowboys are always in nickel, so how man LBs do they really need? They have 4 LBs, and DQ plays a lot of Big nickel.