Most TD QB+WR Combo's since 2011

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Anyone that didnt at least slighty downgrade Dak or have pause over Dak after those 3 games is turning a blind eye.
I don't know about a "blind eye," but some of his play is concerning. I really want to see a jump in his play the remainder of the season. Much more important for our franchise (his development) than a high pick.

If he balls out, and we finish 8-8 (our D lets us down; coaching, etc), I'd be happier with that -- much happier -- than if he doesn't develop, and we lose out and get a marginally higher pick (now that we have 6 wins, especially).

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don't know about a "blind eye," but some of his play is concerning. I really want to see a jump in his play the remainder of the season. Much more important for our franchise (his development) than a high pick.

If he balls out, and we finish 8-8 (our D lets us down; coaching, etc), I'd be happier with that -- much happier -- than if he doesn't develop, and we lose out and get a marginally higher pick (now that we have 6 wins, especially).

The QB is ALWAYS some what dependent upon the players that surround him. And I had NO illusions that Dak was a big beneficiary of that last year. But none the less, he showed that when he DOES have great players around him, he can play top level, championship ball. And did so as a rookie. Now what did we find out in those 3 games? That is up for debate. For me I was disappointed, but objectively so.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
First of all, there’s no Dak hate here, but that doesn’t mean he can’t improve. One of the areas he does need to improve is his chemistry with dez because it’s starting to affect the offensive scheme and defenses are doubling Beasley because Dak and dez can’t connect. Sure dez has dropped a few balls but there have been god awful throws too. It’s on both of them, but I don’t buy into the theory that suddenly dez is a garbage wr and has forgotten how to play the position
I agree Dak can improve. He hasn't even finished his second year yet. I think scheme has a ton to do with it as well.