Most Unappreciated

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
brady belichek and twill help me
MAN!,,,the #83 Rocks (in the games he shows up in,,,er,,,x88? NOT THAT MUCH even when he 'showed up',,,,**** fire,,,the former NUMBER 19 COULD'VE (( prolly)) easily doubled the X-88'S T.D's& production given the SAME allotted targetingo_O)

& you know dat:cool:

DanA

Reaction score
I always find it funny when someone brings up a players contract as if the player gave themselves the money.

The money Williams gets paid is so inconsequential, it’s almost meaningless. They could cut him and save 4m if they wanted to, with less than 1.5m in dead money.

He’s not on the team because his contract is too big.

I do agree with you on Rod Smith, I think he’s imrpoved more than most in the time he’s been here.

You need to read the fine print. His whole salary for 2018 is guaranteed, if we saved 4m cutting him he'd be gone.

JustChip

Reaction score
Me :laugh:

In all seriousness, Jeff Heath and T Will. I don't think T Will is near as bad as he's made out to be - not great, not a #1, but a contributor none the less.

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
100% Dak. I mean I just love him so much and feel blessed the Cowboys drafted him. And yet there are ungrateful fans with agendas. I call them Dak haters because that's what they are Dak haters. They aren't even true fans.

They just love to Hate.

Always complaining and lying. Dak is a gamer

I am a zillion % behind Dak Prescott also. I literally fell in love with him in the 1st preseason game of 2016. Romo was not my favorite, nor was Roger Staubach, and I saw all of Staubach's games live growing up. Troy Aikman walks on water for me and I go by everything Aikman says. My heart is with Aikman and Dak. The Boys need to make sure Dak has the playmaker WR, the RB, the TE and the OL. They are the game anchors and NECESSITIES to make a championship offense. Romo is more the Brett Favre type, which is not my type of QB. I do like Romo, please do not misunderstand, but I love Dak and Aikman so much more.
Let the past go. It's not coming back. Hating whoever your QB is childish and selfish. Now the Coaches and front office, that is a different animal.

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
Like 2016 with Dak & Zeke, let the WRs show up, mix up the plays with aggressive playcalling (Pederson & McVay), and see who rises. Let it play itself out on it's own. Suffocating schemes kill everything.

JustChip

Reaction score
I do agree Terrance has always been underappreciated.

However I must admit I always wanted to bring in someone else to pair with Dez for most of those years, but it really didn't have anything to do with him as much as it just had to do with the "type" of wideout I would have preferred on that side to match with Dez' s skillset.

He had that Gaf against NY and I think some have never moved passed that. Sometimes those things happen. He has also saved the day many of times as well.

If our passing game succeeds this season I suspect he will be a big contributor with his experience in this offense.

The problem with his gaff(s) is they're out there for everyone to see. Every other player makes a mistake, they just aren't necessarily out in the open for the world to see. In T Will's case, yes, he should be situationally aware, but the QB in the huddle has to remind everyone of the situation and the need to get out of bounds. Maybe he did and T Will still went brain dead.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
This is what I don't like about Garrett. If it were Jimmy or even Bill Parcells these kinds of boneheaded actions won't be tolerated. In fact, I doubt if he would still be on the team.

This team, although talented has an accountability issue. It all stems with coaching. Maybe its because the coach himself can make as many mistakes as he wants and not be fired. Perhaps Jerry just doesn't care about winning and more so on putting more money into his pockets.

Leon Lett says hello.

DiResta

Reaction score
Crawford
but thats because hes overpaid and is more of a 3tech tackle than end
underappreciated by fans, over appreciated by Stephen

JustChip

Reaction score
So with questionable hands and head, who's he better than at WR? I think we have 3 ahead of him. At his salary, that makes him expendable.
That may be, but I think he's valuable this year just because he along with Beas are the only veterans from Dak's 2 years. IMO, there does need to be some continuity while the new guys develop into the offense.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I do agree Terrance has always been underappreciated.

However I must admit I always wanted to bring in someone else to pair with Dez for most of those years, but it really didn't have anything to do with him as much as it just had to do with the "type" of wideout I would have preferred on that side to match with Dez' s skillset.

He had that Gaf against NY and I think some have never moved passed that. Sometimes those things happen. He has also saved the day many of times as well.

If our passing game succeeds this season I suspect he will be a big contributor with his experience in this offense.

The gaffe he had against the Giants wss as bad as Patrick Crayton’s that cost us a shot at the playoffs. Or Jackie Smith’s drop of a wide-open TD in the SB.

JustChip

Reaction score
The gaffe he had against the Giants wss as bad as Patrick Crayton’s that cost us a shot at the playoffs. Or Jackie Smith’s drop of a wide-open TD in the SB.
I don't see T Will's gaffe anywhere near the same as the others you reference, at least from an impact standpoint. First off, it wasn't a playoff game, it was the first game of the year and had no bearing on our playoff status at the end. Secondly, where T Will went down in bounds after turning upfield would've been a 57 yard field goal attempt. Had he not turned upfield and simply run straight out of bounds, the attempt would've been nearer to 60. That's a very low probability for Bailey.

Batman1980

Reaction score
I think this will be Terrance's final season in Dallas and we will spend a top 3 pick at the WR position again next year. I can also see us bringing in another free agent, I doubt Hurns will stay past 2019 and we can upgrade there any way. Beasley, Gallup, free agent and top 3 pick sounds a completely overhauled WR corp that would've made Romo happy.

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
I don't see T Will's gaffe anywhere near the same as the others you reference, at least from an impact standpoint. First off, it wasn't a playoff game, it was the first game of the year and had no bearing on our playoff status at the end. Secondly, where T Will went down in bounds after turning upfield would've been a 57 yard field goal attempt. Had he not turned upfield and simply run straight out of bounds, the attempt would've been nearer to 60. That's a very low probability for Bailey.
because it was against the Giants at home where the Giants have owned us since AT&T Stadium opened. It just sticks out to the misery of us handing the Giants yet another W in our own front yard

Cowboys22

Reaction score
TWill is tops on my list of the most replaceable players on the roster. I think Lenoir can replace him right now. Certainly by next year. I’d have no problem if they traded TWill at some point.

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
TWill is tops on my list of the most replaceable players on the roster. I think Lenoir can replace him right now. Certainly by next year. I’d have no problem if they traded TWill at some point.
I just think TWill is too predictable in the scheme and too easy for our opponents to shut down. The Coaches have not done anything to really change that...yet. It's not all TWills fault, but like with Dez, it is what is. Between the bad scheme and the player struggling (all our WRs had a terrible year last year), it makes everybody look bad. The new faces need to have completely different routes and the scheme needs to constantly be aggressive for the O to be what it needs to be.

I think the problem is that the WRs WERE DOING what WAS asked of them last year and it was difficult to watch it (our opponents had to be clapping their hands). The Coaches will NOT adjust in a game when an opponent shuts us down, draw a play in the dirt in the middle of a series to counter an opponent. Jason Garrett does NOT step up as the HC and call a play to pull his players out of bad play calling. After eight years, he should not hesitate to DO HIS JOB, as Belichek says. Imagine how miserable this has to make the players. Denver and Atlanta really stick out to me. JG allows it to go south for a full season, then throws everybody else under the bus for it.

Last edited:

JustChip

Reaction score
because it was against the Giants at home where the Giants have owned us since AT&T Stadium opened. It just sticks out to the misery of us handing the Giants yet another W in our own front yard
I hear that. Fortunately, I was in the middle of the dark continent and that was one of the games I didn't make that year. I think one of the most difficult, if not the most difficult, regular season losses for me was the opening game in the Stadium against the Giants with sour-puss Eli signing the wall in the locker room after. That said, T Will's failure to get out of bounds did not absolutely cost us that game. It cost us an extremely low probability chance.

Batman1980

Reaction score
LOL Coach Garrett is by far the WORST 4+ season hc we've ever had. If anything, he's too appreciated.