Playcalling likely won’t be decided until preseason

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
i can guarantee with almost 100 percent certainty every time Garrett is asked this offseason about who is calling plays he’ll say that will be worked out in practice and preseason.

When asking who comes up with game plans he’ll say it’s a collaboration.

When pressed further about kitna or Kellen Moore’s role he’ll say “I don’t wanna get into that. We think highly of both those guys and are lucky to have them”

Let’s get away from this non-controversy and see what new weapons the coaches will have to scheme around.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
i can guarantee with almost 100 percent certainty every time Garrett is asked this offseason about who is calling plays he’ll say that will be worked out in practice and preseason.

When asking who comes up with game plans he’ll say it’s a collaboration.

When pressed further about kitna or Kellen Moore’s role he’ll say “I don’t wanna get into that. We think highly of both those guys and are lucky to have them”

Let’s get away from this non-controversy and see what new weapons the coaches will have to scheme around.

It it's internal, we won't know, but if it's external, we may get a good idea. Some OCs wouldn't be coming here to be Garrett's sock puppet.

lukin2006

Reaction score
What fan of a team that just made the divisional round of the playoffs doesn't want to hear the owner of the team say that? I would have expected something along the lines, "we need to work hard this off-season filling the holes in our line-up". Well, at least when we miss the playoffs next year, we can't say we were not warned.